Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Oct 9, 2008, 12:39 PM   #1

http://vimeo.com/1922784

Thought I place here as well. this is a video sample thought I shoot with some night mode on

I started out with macro, a lil sound test, and night mode and finishing of f my daytime shots. I noticed when editing, that i se interference. this I believe has not a thing to do wit hthe Aiptek at all, I believe it is due to Airwave interference. So I thought I toss up so all can see what harm can be done by Airwaves.

Also when the AF is working you can hear sound being vibrated why I preferre a fixed lens when riding....

audio test works fine I am whispering woof woof, jake has a strong voice, and it it deffently 15 feet away. so at given times this cam can proform and be a dud LOL

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 10, 2008, 12:25 PM   #2

These purple lines in the video are propably caused by damaged flexible cable between cmos sensor and mainboard or bad cmos sensor itself. It can be seen on Canon compact cameras, majority of A70/A75 compacts end like this - purple lines or purple screen. Damaged sensor, repaired for free by Canon. Search on Google, you will find pictures look like this made by damaged digital cameras.

I never see any interference like this on any device (camcorders, cameras, webcams) in 25 years. Only on damaged devices. There is IR/UV filter in front of cmos/ccd sensor. Airwave interference can have influence on radio transmission or tv broadcast, but not pucture taken by camcorder or digital camera.

petr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2008, 2:33 PM   #3

funny this never happened, and just now, and so far all is fine. I am sure like i said I shot video before during and after all is fine would this be acome anf go issue or perminent>

now ifyou taken note acros the bldg there is a microwave antenna I am standing next to one that is bigger and I am sure it was not just that. only wy is to keep filming and se. interference can happen and a guess it is?
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote