Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Dec 1, 2008, 4:15 PM   #1

Been looking at the praktica 5.1 the cheapest i can find it in the uk is £139
Can anyone recommended anything else that costs less in the uk that can do at least 720p video and is pretty small, still pictures doesnt bother me just video unless there is a good still's camera that can do 720p
Kodac EASYSHARE V1073 Digital Camera looks pretty good but does it zoom during filming ??
Thanks in advance

Si
siimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 8, 2008, 8:25 AM   #2

Hi, Si

siimo wrote:
Quote:
Been looking at the praktica 5.1 the cheapest i can find it in the uk is £139
Can anyone recommended anything else that costs less in the uk that can do at least 720p video and is pretty small, still pictures doesnt bother me just video unless there is a good still's camera that can do 720p
Kodac EASYSHARE V1073 Digital Camera looks pretty good but does it zoom during filming ??
Thanks in advance

Si
Have a look round your local ALDI discount store to see whether they still have any TRAVELER HD 10X available. It's a(nother) clone of the Praktica/DXG, does 720p, and comes with two batteries, a 4GB card, and a remote control.

I bought i here in Luxembourg last week for 199 EUR and am so far quite satisfied, taking the price into consideration. It beats my former JVC GR-D570 in quite a number of disciplines - and that one cost very, very much more....

Kind regards,

Krouebi
krouebi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2009, 12:01 PM   #3

:blah:well mate if youre still looking - youre in luck as choice catalogue is currently doing it for £84.50 and with this new rate of tax you get it for £82.70 - however register for an account and get £15 off first order so will bring it down to only £67.70 yes £67.70 for an hd camcorder, plus you can get 4years warranty for an extra £49 great yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blah:
vintek2009 is offline   Reply With Quote