Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Dec 10, 2008, 6:36 AM   #1

Could not find it by searching so http://loilo.tv/product/1/desc

I'm a complete newbie but it worked for me and uploaded to Vimeo no problems. Only thing I could not work out was how to remove parts from the middle of a clip, with the video linked below I just chopped the ends.

http://vimeo.com/2470092
260DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 15, 2008, 1:34 AM   #2

Yes, the Beta is free... if you don't mind outputting to 320x240 pixels and not supporting HD video (paid version removes those restrictions).

I played around with this, very easy to pickup. Reminds me when I jumped from FCP/Premiere to Vegas Video... a completely different way of editing, but once I picked up the basic, never went back to the slow and outdated interfaces that passes as "professional" these days (FCP/Premiere/Avid)
subc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2008, 11:07 PM   #3

Yeh that poor output standard makes the free version rather pointless. As someone who at this time just needs something basic, to me it looks to have potential but at this stage seems rather unfinished. And some of the instructions are hard to follow.

On my problem above, it may be that I should have saved each individual edited clip as the editing process went along. Not sure, the instructions on the point are messy, they are done in some sort of cartoon style that I find hard to understand.

260DET is offline   Reply With Quote