Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jun 11, 2009, 5:19 PM   #441

Quote:
Originally Posted by camjock View Post
Pardon my ignorance, Fishy, but what does "PMP" stand for? You've mentioned this in some of your earlier posts also.

PAY ME PLEASE

oops
Portable media plyaer, allowing any type of file loaded to total TME-to cam- to play as a player.

my paypal account is ******.com
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2009, 7:09 PM   #442

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishycomics View Post
PAY ME PLEASE

oops
Portable media plyaer, allowing any type of file loaded to total TME-to cam- to play as a player.

my paypal account is ******.com
OK. It's ITM.
camjock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2009, 12:21 PM   #443

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishycomics View Post
I made a video showing how easy it is to use, it will be hard at first, but once you get the hang of it it does just fine.

if you know how to change a file name, I do, but when somethingtakes over the pc, it becomes harder lol

you can use Windows moviemaker. the files name must be changed from file0001.mov-to anyname.avi, and as long as codecs are loaded should work ((hint))

http://www.vimeo.com/437908 video I found I made

Thanks for the link. IŽll watch it tonight... I hope the program is pretty easy and your video shows me how to do it.. Well, I do know how to change a file name, but not how to change the file type (e.g. avi instead of mov). I do however have a program that can convert files into another format... Maybe thats what you mean???! Also I do not know what you mean by "Codecs". I know this might be unusual for you - who is really into those things - but I am an absolute newbe in this digital editing thing and therefore feel somewhat insecure...
Thanks for your support so far. Will let you know how I advance.

Hugs
Sophie
Sophia.Scholl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2009, 2:18 PM   #444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia.Scholl View Post
Thanks for the link. IŽll watch it tonight... I hope the program is pretty easy and your video shows me how to do it.. Well, I do know how to change a file name, but not how to change the file type (e.g. avi instead of mov). I do however have a program that can convert files into another format... Maybe thats what you mean???! Also I do not know what you mean by "Codecs". I know this might be unusual for you - who is really into those things - but I am an absolute newbe in this digital editing thing and therefore feel somewhat insecure...
Thanks for your support so far. Will let you know how I advance.

Hugs
Sophie
I will do a new video on a how to with Total media extreme.

I willdo a how to with the file changes. and the codecs are jusut codes or pluins added to the players
Old Jun 12, 2009, 4:35 PM   #445

http://forums.steves-digicams.com/hy...-releases.html

Enjoy
Old Jun 13, 2009, 5:15 PM   #446

I switched back to 2703 from 2503. The following are 2703 videos. I took a lot of footage so it's broken down to three parts. Part 1 has the original video sound track and about a quarter through Part 2 and all of Part 3 are introduced sound tracks. I'm sticking with 2703 for good. As I've mentioned before, I think it has better color saturation and contrast. I especially like its rendering of skin tones:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSVSs...e=channel_page

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6uPc...e=channel_page

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiDxV...e=channel_page

Enjoy.
Old Jun 14, 2009, 10:40 AM   #447

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tipOo8AHMXY
Enjoy , I am sure you will.
Old Jun 16, 2009, 2:40 AM   #448

Does anybody know if there are any differences between the supposedly beta 2703 that's been floating around and the supposedly official 2703 release or is Aiptek just playing us for fools?
Old Jun 18, 2009, 5:39 PM   #449

I addressed a very important concern, that will decide others to purchase a Pc Low budget economy hybrid cam, great for daytime outdoor shots.

see how Isaid that in one breath, the Action HD GVS.

It is only and only a test Idid , as some personal messages , and other outside sourcers came foward with

The Model V5Z5S is a stereo camcorder with a int stereo mic, and ext mic. Located at the website, or sites, and pdf, and or paper files, showing, explaining information, by their professionals, that the GVS is a stereo cam.

I thought I take it a step further cutting, or had a already cut stereo wire, folded back the left, or right mic input, so only ONE mic was present, and what I heard was amazzing. Sound from the left, and right.

Does this mean anything. I am not a pro. AIptek is, when they respond to the Addressed issue then you'll get a answer. there is a saying.
WHne Hell freezes over. and that is how this summer feels like. with the rain, they have the time to respond, those who watched over 40, two people offtopiced, one pointed a way. but hey to beexpected,the only thing I have to benifet out of this , is acomplishemnt. SO a pat on my back then.

Youmay go to youtube or the thread and view thank you, only cost you a ear, or a minute of your time, again thanks.
Old Jun 19, 2009, 5:07 PM   #450

Quote:
Originally Posted by camjock View Post
Thanks, Crihz. It's a Kenko WA adapter/attachment. Never had vignetting problems even with the extra macro wide angle trick in the older firmware 2302.

It is a Panavise mount.
Hi,

Do mind telling the model number you have? I did a search on Amazon and there are several made by Kenko and I'm not sure what to order. I just returned from the Beach today and having a wide angle lens would have been really nice recording the kids playing. Thanks a lot.

Trey
69 Z-28 is offline   Reply With Quote