Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jul 24, 2009, 5:33 AM   #601

Ciao tutti,

Is the best ever camera... for the loud sound i put a external microfon with record volum control & now i get clear sound if i record a concert. It is stereo finaly the z700?
Thx
amerino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2009, 9:21 AM   #602

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerino View Post
Ciao tutti,

Is the best ever camera... for the loud sound i put a external microfon with record volum control & now i get clear sound if i record a concert. It is stereo finaly the z700?
Thx
No the mic input is not stereo, it is mono. I confirmed this finally with Aiptek. Out of interest what mic do you use?

If Aiptek would put a gain control on the internal mic then I wouldn't need the external one.
rgvcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2009, 2:13 PM   #603

We all would love to see the cam have other controls, and yes that be one of them, imagine they did that, one less thing to worry with firmware LOl.

Internal mics are sterio seperated. External mic port is mono connected left and right.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2009, 3:10 PM   #604

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishycomics View Post
Internal mics are sterio seperated. External mic port is mono connected left and right.
It still baffles me why they made the external mono only. Is it because there is a large price difference between mono and stereo external mics?
rgvcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2009, 3:28 PM   #605

they seperated the mic and port, if adaptedcorrectlythey could have gone way foward with the first stero one. i am yet to see a Hd av input, that will win me over
Old Jul 25, 2009, 12:56 AM   #606

I use a regular 2 $ microfon & i put a potentiometer. It is OK for me, just looks ugly.
amerino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2009, 1:39 PM   #607

Today I said. lets take the GVS out front, film me doing something I like at times. and I am sure ifone hasa suggestion I love to hear?

Dishwasher:

I show a simplecleaning . why does my dishwasher have this oder. one day it is fine, the next it is WOW andwhen the glasses are used that is where i smell it.

So I filmed the whole operation, and DAM wouldn't you know when I was just getting ready to hit record, grab the washer, the High pressurrre Exploded in my face. [email protected]#$ not on film. what a shower I got.

so this video will be made , a slurppie is neded
Old Jul 25, 2009, 3:37 PM   #608

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishycomics View Post
So I filmed the whole operation, and DAM wouldn't you know when I was just getting ready to hit record, grab the washer, the High pressurrre Exploded in my face. [email protected]#$ not on film. what a shower I got.
Don't take this the wrong way, but I would have loved to have seen the video of that.
opuscroakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2009, 3:49 PM   #609

I totally agree.

I was heeaded to the cam. as I picked the handel up. the pressure washer is fairly new a two months,, and the pressure built in the hose, it caught me in my face, and hose broke in two or three spots.

I wasn't shocked just suprized it broke.

Dam I have thevideo in rendering, but not the washer breaking sorry. boo hoo hoo
Old Jul 25, 2009, 5:43 PM   #610

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhchaOhpQQo
When in Hd you'll appriciate the Simple green better.

ever get that foul oder? repeately we have that oder, and I cleaned before, but now figured out w/o a manual howto dig deeper into the washer.

They claim hoses should be above, when the Ophas already corrected clips for hoses.

the hose has a check valve already only one way out the water can go, not back in.

so As food gets diced up, it's always best to perioically clean, and that is why I am showing this video. during my video, not caught on film the presurre washer exploded in my face, I continued my video and all was well. husky is not the brand to own, under 2 months old and wil report to the company.

WHen waching hte clip, the GVs will focus in/out attimes, as it is not the perfect model, the cam does best at daytime, not a night time one.

Enjoy YT clip, vimeo soon.