Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jul 29, 2009, 1:41 PM   #621

if it had 3d titles I used magix 15 plus
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2009, 3:52 PM   #622

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishycomics View Post
if it had 3d titles I used magix 15 plus
That's it. I am having a beast of a time trying to figure that program out.
opuscroakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2009, 4:25 PM   #623

Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post
That's it. I am having a beast of a time trying to figure that program out.
I Use the program, called Magix movie editor pro 15 plus now. one of the added,and or extras is 3d title maker, that can be a seperate purchase.

Inside the program 15 plus, you choose title, snd you can minipulate to any name, of that title, color, size, etc....

I do at times make my titles, and as well use it with magix 12 plus, as I like the 12 plus format better. I can see the thumbnails on 12, 15 I cannot, etc......

You're using 3d title maker, in 15 plus, or by itself?

In magix 15 plus, to the right creen side, when in titles you'll see, your animation, your choice of titles. As you view down, you'll notice a message bar, I first did not see it, till shown. Now what I do, I double click, or drag that title to the line, the Timeline. It opens the 3d title maker.

I click on the left upmost icon, looks like a pinters board, it expands to the font. I type in my title, if I choose one that spins with different words, look to the upper right for a Diamond, at the end of each word ,I place it in so if I said " aiptek ( diamond) action HD ( diamond), it changes from aiptek to action hd.

I'll do a tutorial if, you like.
All by memory here, as I need time to do it.
the program 3d title maker has a great video tutorial.
Old Jul 30, 2009, 4:30 PM   #624

http://www.vimeo.com/5847594

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHOUKTCcjTc

your choice kidscorner or filmers corner

just blogging away .
Old Jul 31, 2009, 9:05 AM   #625

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishycomics View Post
I Use the program, called Magix movie editor pro 15 plus now. one of the added,and or extras is 3d title maker, that can be a seperate purchase.

Inside the program 15 plus, you choose title, snd you can minipulate to any name, of that title, color, size, etc....

I do at times make my titles, and as well use it with magix 12 plus, as I like the 12 plus format better. I can see the thumbnails on 12, 15 I cannot, etc......

You're using 3d title maker, in 15 plus, or by itself?

In magix 15 plus, to the right creen side, when in titles you'll see, your animation, your choice of titles. As you view down, you'll notice a message bar, I first did not see it, till shown. Now what I do, I double click, or drag that title to the line, the Timeline. It opens the 3d title maker.

I click on the left upmost icon, looks like a pinters board, it expands to the font. I type in my title, if I choose one that spins with different words, look to the upper right for a Diamond, at the end of each word ,I place it in so if I said " aiptek ( diamond) action HD ( diamond), it changes from aiptek to action hd.

I'll do a tutorial if, you like.
All by memory here, as I need time to do it.
the program 3d title maker has a great video tutorial.
Hehe, I haven't even gotten to the point of dealing with the titles. I am still struggling with selecting clips and putting them together. It seems to be backwards from everything else I have ever used. I'll figure it out with a little more time.
opuscroakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2009, 12:32 PM   #626

hey i got good news for those of you with modest pc specs that have trouble watching your clips. I tried out windows 7 and on my pc with and amd 3800+ and a 30 dollar geforce 7300gs the clips play flawlessly. and heres the real kicker just install quicktime alternative and the clips play under windows media player. and the thumbnails work in the folders as well. That was a great surprise. come on october so i can get my full copy of windows 7. im still using the release candidate for now.
chrisolicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2009, 1:06 PM   #627

hello.

without reading all those 51 sites, i do have a question.
i got my camera yesterday (Aiptek AHD Z700) and noticed one thing. i tried to pull the zoom-"button" and when i go for zoom-in, it makes "click" when reached a certain point. when i do the same for outzoom it just slides without that click. is there something wrong?

besides, it was a dry test, because i didnīt charged the battery yet.

regards,
unclepaulie
unclepaulie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2009, 4:18 PM   #628

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclepaulie View Post
hello.

without reading all those 51 sites, i do have a question.
i got my camera yesterday (Aiptek AHD Z700) and noticed one thing. i tried to pull the zoom-"button" and when i go for zoom-in, it makes "click" when reached a certain point. when i do the same for outzoom it just slides without that click. is there something wrong?

besides, it was a dry test, because i didnīt charged the battery yet.

regards,
unclepaulie
the GVS

to zoom in. hold up the zoom, the more or less you press will not make any difference.

The zoom will go from WIDE-to-TELEPHOTO, TELEPHOTO-to-WIDE

at any given time you let go, and zoom stops, and stays in that position, till set to another.

You can zoom all the way to 5x optical zoom, only, you must let go of the zoom, and then again zoom for digital zoom.

once you are in FULL zoom, you do not have to repeat this proceedure by letting go. you just hold down zoom, and will hesitate for a sec, to wide zoom., or hit record to stop, and then zoom out. orshut cam off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWWAwG-g5O0
Old Jul 31, 2009, 10:01 PM   #629

hello fishycomics.

i guess, i explained my problem wrong.
i did only dry test which mean that the camcorder was not working (i didnīt charged the battery yet). i just checked how good the zoom-slider-button does slide in both ways (up and down) and noticed that when i push it down (outzoom) it does not click when i reach the end but when i slide it up like when i would do zoom in, then it makes a noise/click.

is that normal, or is there something wrong with my camcorder? because if there is something wrong, iīll send it back to get one which works the way it should be!

sorry for my bad english.

regards from germany.
unclepaulie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2009, 2:22 AM   #630

dear you all.. but most fishycomics

It is imposible to record a concert ( where the sound is to loud) with external or internal microfon, without distorsing sound??
amerino is offline   Reply With Quote