Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Mar 29, 2010, 3:54 PM   #771

the ac plug takes three hours

the usb up to 5 hrs
the cam will turn green once green god to go.

the tv baffles me. I will say the next time in a electronics store try a tv there

I try my best to help. Aiptek may not have the answer but i may LOL.
Old Mar 29, 2010, 6:45 PM   #772

Did anyone try wireless microphones on the GVS? If I'm not mistaken, I think I saw Fishy demonstrating a few microphones but I forget if any were wireless or not. Maybe something affordable too.
prizm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2010, 2:50 AM   #773

Quote:
Originally Posted by prizm View Post
Did anyone try wireless microphones on the GVS? If I'm not mistaken, I think I saw Fishy demonstrating a few microphones but I forget if any were wireless or not. Maybe something affordable too.

I am sti lookingfor a wireless Mic . if one can direct me to a real el cheapo that's me LOL I get one. but no I have yet to do a wireles all are wired.
Old Mar 30, 2010, 7:20 PM   #774

I looked on Amazon and there's a few wireless mics that are real cheap and according to the ratings, have decent quality for the price. All of them are under $30.

Onto another subject, does anyone know how to add on different lenses on the GVS? Especially a wide angle lens would be nice. I saw a video on youtube that someone glued a sizer ring on the aiptek (it was a 720p model) and then he could easily screw on different lenses. Really nice technique, but then you have a big ring stuck on your camcorder. I don't know what to do .... any ideas?
Old Apr 1, 2010, 5:24 PM   #775

I might of found an answer to the lens question I had reading another post on here. Is the gvs a 27mm or 30mm?
Old Apr 1, 2010, 6:08 PM   #776

Quote:
I might of found an answer to the lens question I had reading another post on here. Is the gvs a 27mm or 30mm?

main page clearly show a 27mm shell. the problem will be the 27mm wideangle cuts corners shade theedges. in photo. and may ruin video with blurr.
Old Apr 2, 2010, 3:03 AM   #777

Quote:
I looked on Amazon and there's a few wireless mics that are real cheap and according to the ratings, have decent quality for the price. All of them are under $30.

Onto another subject, does anyone know how to add on different lenses on the GVS? Especially a wide angle lens would be nice. I saw a video on youtube that someone glued a sizer ring on the aiptek (it was a 720p model) and then he could easily screw on different lenses. Really nice technique, but then you have a big ring stuck on your camcorder. I don't know what to do .... any ideas?
you have the exact name of thosewireless or links. if not I'll check myself thanks
Old Apr 2, 2010, 6:21 AM   #778

Yeah sorry I didn't post them before....

http://www.amazon.com/Pyle-Pro-PDWM9...206725&sr=8-15 (Might need an adapter to fit. FCC is evaluating these and soon you might need a license)

http://www.amazon.com/Parts-Express-...206949&sr=8-14

http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Lapel...207028&sr=8-26

These are lavaliere models. There were also karaoke style and headset style. Let me know if you want those too. I seem to like the lavaliere models better since they're light and can be hidden. That's what most others were saying too when I did my research.
Old Apr 2, 2010, 8:17 AM   #779

those are 1/4 plugs not 1/8th 3.5mm Iseen them, and guess I have to Tear one open, . konowing a adaptor can be plced but protudge to far if asked?
Old Apr 2, 2010, 3:44 PM   #780

Yeah I figured that it would stick out pretty far with an adapter, but something you gotta consider if you want convenience. It would be up to the user. If I had the camera on a tripod, or stationary and mounted, I wouldn't mind hooking up the extras.