Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Sep 17, 2009, 7:36 PM   #11

I just don't get it? On both it is still choppy while playing on Quicktime. So I tried it on an encoded video from mov. to wmv. and the Videolan is slightly better but still a little choppy, but the audio does not play till the middle of it. But I have other videos from a camera that I down loaded last night that my oldest kid did of her and her friends goofying off and those are running fine, but they came out as avi. files.

I ordered Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 Ultimate & VideoStudio Pro X2 Bundle for some editing, I hope that it can cure the problem.

Does it help that I did these on the highest level (HD) possible on this camera?

Last edited by Gadget Guy; Sep 17, 2009 at 7:46 PM.
Gadget Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2009, 4:20 AM   #12

It's not you gadget guy. Its the devices you own. I as well use devices that do exactly what you're saying.

The new cam I got hd1080P 1920x1080, dod f200hd, hd1080P 1440x1080 aiptek action hd gvs, ahd+ action hd. All do that. with QUicktime player, magix movie edit pro 12,14,15.

I edit, and have to guess where the perfect cut goes, and render to a format. upload. and all is fine, even after editing I watch fine.

my pc is old 2.5 ghz hp 1070n.

I even do the same on a laptop, and can say with thelesser resolution thesame as mentioned above

so did you try usinga lower resolution just to sample, as we all want the highest resolution.

the btps or what Wayne always want , with higher bit rates why I like a lowerbit rat to edit with smoothness.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2009, 11:01 AM   #13

Thanks Fishy, I did try it on lower, but of course it was still choppy. But I think I know what you mean to just work around it until you render it. Will keep you posted.
Gadget Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2009, 12:19 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget Guy View Post
Thanks Fishy, I did try it on lower, but of course it was still choppy. But I think I know what you mean to just work around it until you render it. Will keep you posted.
agree
all pc's ardifferent. even though I keep to a simple thing I tend to get upset when complications arise LOL
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2009, 7:16 AM   #15

Hello!
I want to buy Japan Speed HD 8Z HD Camcorder on ebay.

II need video samples from this camcorder.
Its really have Sensor: 1/2.5" ?
bigbrother72 is offline   Reply With Quote