Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Mar 2, 2009, 7:50 AM   #41

fishycomics wrote:
Quote:
Flo64

Flo.

macro trick not on 2402,.

Dual recording, clearly mentioned on aipteks site, not mentioned in the book or e-online manual. sorry if I am leaving other info out as you, and most with theirprofiles Pleasefill theloction OUT thank you. noot being harsh or upset. thanks

flo64 wrote:
Quote:

i have 2 question to fishycomics: what is the "macro.trick"? and fishycomics you say there is a "dual recording".. i am not sure what you mean by this..

ok thats all for so far

have fun
see yas

flo64
Me again ...

sorry for beeing lazy at times lol i just googled your videos on the dual recording and macro trick thingy...i guess i got it now

see ya
flo64
flo64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2009, 3:27 PM   #42

glad to help , enjoy

flo64 wrote:
Quote:
fishycomics wrote:
Quote:
Flo64

Flo.

macro trick not on 2402,.

Dual recording, clearly mentioned on aipteks site, not mentioned in the book or e-online manual. sorry if I am leaving other info out as you, and most with theirprofiles Pleasefill theloction OUT thank you. noot being harsh or upset. thanks

flo64 wrote:
Quote:

i have 2 question to fishycomics: what is the "macro.trick"? and fishycomics you say there is a "dual recording".. i am not sure what you mean by this..

ok thats all for so far

have fun
see yas

flo64
Me again ...

sorry for beeing lazy at times lol i just googled your videos on the dual recording and macro trick thingy...i guess i got it now

see ya
flo64
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2009, 4:03 PM   #43

hi! I have just received my new z700, chosen after reading the forum review and pro/cons. It seems quite good to me, maybe just a little too much on the toy side, with a light construction especially regarding buttons and jostick.

but after 15mins possession I'still very happy with it! eh eh

I tried to DL the 2402 firmware but the megaupload website won't let me do it, calling a 'dl limit exceeded' but this is because my IP is dynamic and ISP assigned...

can some of you Upload it on other website or just send it to me via private mail???

thanks and thanks for the trick and advices you put on this 3d.

Andrea from Roma, Italia:|
italianmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2009, 5:03 PM   #44

I ask you to help me to express an opinion on the new firmware in 2402:
I fell in love for the colors, which are perhaps the best reproduced from our camcorder (according to me).

But, on the contrary, the autofocus is terribly slow and inaccurate, have you noticed this?
According to you, the 2003 version of firmware still won on the new 2402, or the new one won on all and it's time for change firware definitely?

Thanks Jo7878 and fishy for your great videos of 2402!
gamer_it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2009, 4:46 PM   #45

fish ,you r right. i shouldn't be post it. let me find more info first. i was just mass up ,so i try everything. so far so good to me.just like when i first got it.be back with more.
jo7878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2009, 5:00 PM   #46

If you do not have the correct paperwork of the test , then what do you think will occure, improvement or desaster?

jo7878 wrote:
Quote:
if autofocus is terribly slow and inaccurate.you can tried (what i did )(do it at your own risk ) go to advance mode , go to test mode .chose engineer mode ,hit mode twice than hit menu.use joystick till you see (AFC) hit menu than mode to start calibration. will see (press snap to start test)(you need a target at 3.28 foot of range (1 meter)with bright light (day light).don't touch anything els .i have try everything in that menu.this is the only thing you should try.it take me 2 day to get everything back to normal.i have did the (AFC) FOR 100 TIME .now gvs autofocus is fast.( maybe just to me.because i massup at first)good luck to you if you try that.i will try upload a viedo to let you see what mine look like.for last i m still working on auto white blanace .i also mass that up too.need to find 2800k light n a 6500k light to calibrat it .so the video will look diff in my video (white blanace).
Old Mar 20, 2009, 6:13 AM   #47

Hi all!, I'm Alessio from Italy. Thanks to your demo video I recently bought a Aiptek Z700, I'm very happy with it but..... I noticed it has the 1904 firmware , I read on this forum there are many updates. I tryed to write to Aiptek support, but they didn't answer yet .

I found on this forum only the link for the newest 2402, but I read most people still prefer the 2003.
Could you please send me a link for downloading? or directly by mail.
Thank you very much

private message me please

2nd email request. reason forediting email posted
ale.pac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2009, 8:12 AM   #48

AIptek Z700 may or may not be the same as the GVS, it may have a added or lost feature. you should realy wait for AIptek to respond byt the order your email was recieved.

Firmware is a fix, not a prefrence if thecompany believes there isa issue they'll follow through , if it is a a request for a update they'll hesitate. for the repairs

reason be. most just want to have it and crash the bios
Old Apr 24, 2009, 4:31 PM   #49

Hi to everyone! I've just bought Z700 and i think i'm the only one owner of this cam in russia now)) Thank you guys, this forum is really helpfull.

I have one question:
I got mine z700 with old firmware, and i want to upgrade it to 2003 fw. But all the links i found here were dead. So please, can anybody sent me this fw version rawforprivaremessageor post a link to it.

Thank you in advane!

edited email addy protection
rawfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2009, 6:13 PM   #50

http://forums.steves-digicams.com/fo...92&page=11 new firmware 2503
jo7878 is offline   Reply With Quote