Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

View Poll Results: Which one?
Aiptek Action HD GVS 3 75.00%
DXG 595V HD 0 0%
Sanyo Xacti VPC-HD100 1 25.00%
Other (please specify which/why) 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old Mar 13, 2009, 5:39 PM   #11

By the way, I'm referring to connecting via HDMI from the Western Digital device, not directly from the camcorder. You play your videos from an SD card reader plugged in to the device. Although, I'm hearing upcoming versions of both Aiptek and DXG will have HDMI built in.
HDfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2009, 5:51 PM   #12

I hear ya. the Jazz elite HDV-178 is a HDMI one, just not the GVS yet. One day, we hope. be one less cable. I also like to see inside editing as well but we know what will be happening Price increase

HDfan23 wrote:
Quote:
By the way, I'm referring to connecting via HDMI from the Western Digital device, not directly from the camcorder. You play your videos from an SD card reader plugged in to the device. Although, I'm hearing upcoming versions of both Aiptek and DXG will have HDMI built in.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2009, 6:56 PM   #13

You can get the jazz elite 188 at walmart for $118 on clearance. It was a home office price change this week. FYI
oopsypoopsy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2009, 7:30 AM   #14

Friday came and Went possably the 13th stopped ya or something better came along:-)

No matter which co. model, brand you got, sure you're having fun.

I guess if I were to concider a new model I again kinda will grab thesanyo for hte reason, of it's in the store, can return, pay the tax but no shipping charges, if I was a lil paitient, i use my points, and cash getting that additional small discount, forthe model 180.00 - 20.00 less then the store, nad costing a lil over a Bill not bad for a cam. shipping will cost a few dollars, but you have to research for deals, where can i find these deals. as posted the cam up it is not that one but other.

If I purchased the other two suggested one, one is and wentdown a few dollars, the other been there for awhile, and should also be a lot less. but not in todayus times.

If all else the models you do not like and wnated a refund they hold their value, so we'll wait and seee which one you got

Enjoy
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote