Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Mar 13, 2009, 10:45 PM   #1

Our camera seems to have lost it's focus. All of the photos and videos are blurry with the exception of close ups. Any suggestions on ths problem? The owners manual is a joke. Thanks for ny help.

Haskins

HASKINS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 14, 2009, 9:30 AM   #2

HASKINS1 wrote:
Quote:
Our camera seems to have lost it's focus. All of the photos and videos are blurry with the exception of close ups. Any suggestions on ths problem? The owners manual is a joke. Thanks for ny help.

Haskins

I had a Aiptek Action HD (non GVS) that did the same thing. I re-flashed the firmware and it fix the problem. You will probably have to get the firmware from DigiLife, if you decide to try this. Please understand I'm not telling you that this will fix your camera, I'm just passing on what fix my camera that had a similar problem as yours. Your best bet is just to send the camera back to the factoryfor repairs.
NuttySquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2009, 3:11 AM   #3

I had the same problem with my HSHD camera when I first took it to a party, I found I had inadvertently put it into macro mode. Even more embarrassing, is that in bright sunlight you can't see the record light or on screen, and with a non responsive record/stop button, it is easy to get great shots of the user lining up a really great shot and then for the screen go blank .
Wayne12 is offline   Reply With Quote