Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Apr 14, 2009, 9:50 PM   #1

The jazz 178 has an excellent picture hot HD. I can play on my TV HD and regular TV out. Also I can play a clip direct from the cam direct to the PC. But it will not down load the clip for storage to the PC. I downloaded the software from the CD , the codec and freeware. The last part of the software will not load correctly and causes the PC to crash. When it crashes I have to wait many minutes till the PC will reboot. Normally I download my other videos via card or usb port. HELP what can I do to surmount this problem. While playing it in windows media I can hit the save and a pop down appears indicating graphically that the video is down loading to "my videos" When I go to my videos the clip can not be found. HELP Don
capteendon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 15, 2009, 6:19 AM   #2
Administrator

Welcome to the forums.

We have a Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams Forum, where you may find some tips on using your camera. So, I'll move this thread there now, where members that may be familiar with your software issues will be more likely to see it and offer some suggestions on getting it to install and run. You may also want to see if it shows up as a removable drive under "My Computer" (if so, you may be able to copy and paste your clips from your camera to your hard drive, without using the supplied software).

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2009, 2:23 AM   #3

This is a wonderful site. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone.

Download]http://www.downloadsongs247.com]Download

http://www.downloadsongs247.com/

edited : reason Link is not working ]download must be removed

sofearinozat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2009, 8:16 AM   #4

capteendon wrote:
Quote:
Normally I download my other videos via card or usb port. HELP what can I do to surmount this problem.
So why can you not put the SD card in the card reader (which I assume you must have from the above statement) and copy them to your pc that way?
rgvcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2009, 1:58 PM   #5

you may need to uninstall the driver, andusb. by going into the control panal add remove software, for thesoftware. and hardware for the drivers

once you do that start over again.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote