Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Aug 3, 2009, 7:59 PM   #1

Default my avi videos are out of sync

i have a dvx-700R syntek camera and when it records it make avi video files but those video files are out of sync the audio goes slower than the video how do i fix this. And i also have av out only how do i get a av in
Meko1495 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 4, 2009, 4:55 AM   #2
Super Moderator

I've just dropped this into the hybrid section so our experts on video can assist you.
Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2009, 11:01 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meko1495 View Post
i have a dvx-700R syntek camera and when it records it make avi video files but those video files are out of sync the audio goes slower than the video how do i fix this. And i also have av out only how do i get a av in
Learn to use video editing software, lots of free trials available to download from the web if you search for them

Some other help here. and free program download
http://www.gromkov.com/faq/faq2004-0064.html

also lots of videos on youtube to watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJob20BWrlk

Last edited by musket; Aug 4, 2009 at 11:18 AM.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2009, 2:08 PM   #4

Thanks mark.

Meko Welcome aboard.

I can help ya out
but first we need a video sample, some are afraid lol.

editing is the key yes Muskett is telling ya.

up to 30 fps i own a movr by aiptek and never did they ever correct it.

what wemust understand is that the film must be @ 29.97 fps. for a perfect play. but will not correct vid synck our eys can see as high as 60fpsbefore we lose track. and low as a few frames before we can notice movement.

1 loading a video in a timeline, and adding a space (image , pic to the front and rear. we then readd the video to the Audio timeline, muting the video aud line

2 we align aud to vid and then split front and rear. and save
that simple.

this is how I have done it for a long time, hope that helped
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2009, 4:13 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishycomics View Post
Thanks mark.

Meko Welcome aboard.

I can help ya out
but first we need a video sample, some are afraid lol.

editing is the key yes Muskett is telling ya.

up to 30 fps i own a movr by aiptek and never did they ever correct it.

what wemust understand is that the film must be @ 29.97 fps. for a perfect play. but will not correct vid synck our eys can see as high as 60fpsbefore we lose track. and low as a few frames before we can notice movement.

1 loading a video in a timeline, and adding a space (image , pic to the front and rear. we then readd the video to the Audio timeline, muting the video aud line

2 we align aud to vid and then split front and rear. and save
that simple.

this is how I have done it for a long time, hope that helped
oh wow this is confusing but you said u need a video sample here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBMXXTe2Zt8
Meko1495 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2009, 4:50 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meko1495 View Post
oh wow this is confusing but you said u need a video sample here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBMXXTe2Zt8
Guess i should have been more clearer, but I am sure one of the Mods or admins could as well taken the time to help,and why I had the answer, and take the time. so I shall do like I just did in my other post

Picphonics

VID & AUD ISSUE:

a sample means a raw clip to load to a upload site for download, actual person, not gameing. megaupload.com

Step ONE
using Moviemaker load clip in, and to timeline (see a actual person)

Step 2
Make titles and credits, and choose at the beginning and on ANY title, and edit, hit the space bar once, so no words go in. and then done, the title will be a image only now, place one in front, and copy, paiste to the end.

step 3
now open the video line in full to show the audio, mute video only, and drag the video again from top to the AUD (sound line) same location as the video that video now becomes audio

step 4

Slide left or right. the sound and play the clip if it matchs , you're set, if not readjust, then split clip erase front and rear. and you're set.

taking the time to show one is priceless, and I mean no offense sometimes it may not be explained well in typing, but a actual demo needed.

I am sure now it is super-easy. all who owns pc's (windows ) has moviemaker. if not any 3rd party will do.

Last edited by fishycomics; Aug 4, 2009 at 4:53 PM.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote