Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Aug 9, 2009, 1:21 PM   #1

Default How to read any video from my Aiptek GVS ?

I'm looking a method to convert any video to with codec readable on my Aiptek GVS. I have already try with other H264 codec but I never find an original codec compatible with Aiptek hardware (Ambarella codec ). I have try with some mp4 codec too (and rename to .mov). Indeed, I always rename files like FILE000X.MOV but they doesn't work.
I you have do this, please said me how.

Last edited by racoon97; Aug 9, 2009 at 1:58 PM.
racoon97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 9, 2009, 2:41 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by racoon97 View Post
I'm looking a method to convert any video to with codec readable on my Aiptek GVS. I have already try with other H264 codec but I never find an original codec compatible with Aiptek hardware (Ambarella codec ). I have try with some mp4 codec too (and rename to .mov). Indeed, I always rename files like FILE000X.MOV but they doesn't work.
I you have do this, please said me how.

Raccoon97. easier if i say it then make a how to again. I am sure I have it up somewhere lol though.

so another one to be made.

the GVS no longer, or said Portable media player, and well there are other stuff they taken away interpolation enhanced.

So follow these simple steps, ready:

load total media extreme

import the clip, if the clip you are importing does not accept, and can load elsewhere like a 3rd party editor try that, then reload to Total.

change the files name to FILE0001- whatever.

DONE
no offense here bud. just something most overlook what tehy purchase the software that came with it??
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2009, 9:16 PM   #3

Thanks for answer fishycomics, unfortunately Total Media Extreme works only on Windows (I switch on Linux some years ago). So, if you have any other information about this codec with another software... ffmpeg maybe ? I don't understand why only h264 codec from Total Media Extreme can works on Aiptek machines...
racoon97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2009, 4:24 AM   #4

if you can ultilize this info to making it I am sure you can. you cannot change arcsoft encoding

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote