Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Aug 15, 2009, 1:12 PM   #1

Default News on the Black Aiptek GVS from Amazon

This camera just arrived a few minutes ago. So far it's pretty much exactly as the image appears. Logo's are slightly different, stereo is written under the mic(s), a few minor changes as noted in the Target GVS post. The screen's viewing angle is as bad as that Target model was. One major drawback about this camera, which I plan to complain about on Amazon... There is NO video input feature. At least with my other little 720p camera from Aiptek you simply plug in something to the AV jack and it asks input/output/headphones. This one simply asks output/headphones. Anyway, I'll test this thing out some more and probably have a few other things to say later this evening.
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 15, 2009, 10:17 PM   #2

mind posting some comparison pics?
chisle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2009, 2:58 PM   #3

I...kind of don't have the old GVS anymore *^^* Only a Target model and the black GVS. Those two are identical aside from the colors and some minor logo changes.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 4:10 PM   #4

the GVS. went font changes. hd 1080p bigger smaller nothing drastic, the black on black the model says what on the battery doorsinside . because some state there are otherver like a Chinavision tossed around with AV input
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2009, 3:12 AM   #5

There was one of those alarm thingies in mine where the battery went and it ripped the sticker off as I removed it... I'd post the model otherwise, but I have confirmed no AV-in, which is quite disappointing. Oh well, I still have an older one with AV-in I can use.