Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jan 15, 2010, 7:07 AM   #741
ApG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roeters View Post
Apg, I really like that lamp you showed there where did you find it?
Oh the video I showed wasn't me, I found it while searching youtube. It's pretty cool. They have it on amazon and it's called SL-20LXI made by Sima for under 40 US dollars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishycomics View Post
1 If you film in hd720p 60F :
editing pograms have options when rendering so you choose the best that fits your needs it is 60,30,15 etc, etc...

2. if you film in a low level, you will not be filming in 60fps, because the camera will adjust down to 30fps due to a sensor and shutter no manaul over ride.

3. when placing any video to any online site , exept a few, and direct Download. you ar bestto stream it that be wmvhd format, rather any other format.
just the things i do.
Thanks fishy

1. Thanks, I gotta check again later to see if Powerdirector lets me output at 60 fps. Im assuming Magix Movie Edit 15 lets you save at 60 fps. Either way, I'll test it out in the future, no rush.

2. Oh yea I remember that being discussed earlier. Its okay for me if it drops down to 30 fps in low light. It is what it is.

3. Yes, I currenlty upload vids to youtube using wmvhd format that's suited for online sites. Atleast that's one thing I'm doing right lol.

I guess the real question is that since I burn video to dvd and upload mostly to youtube which both use only 30fps, is there a need for me to still be recording at 60fps since it will bring it down to 30 fps. Other than using 60fps to create good slow motion shots, should I be filming in 30fps to begin with?
http://apgfoo.blogspot.com/

Last edited by ApG; Jan 15, 2010 at 7:31 AM.
ApG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2010, 10:29 AM   #742

it makes no difference the file size , is not that much bigger/smaller, its best to shoot in what format you like, not what others like?

If a blog is made 30f, if outside and the wind blows or something runs, etc. then 60f

Thinking 60f basically allows a smoother play in ways, I keep simple, never technical. we'r not using 120 or200 or even 300 for slow mo. 60 f basically what out eyes run smoothest on.

Magix you have the capability to go from 1 f to XXX fps PowerD hmm not happy or remember if allowed so some 3rd parties are not great.

hope that helped out
Old Jan 15, 2010, 2:44 PM   #743

here is a shot of some characters using a good ole fashion pro cam.

Old Jan 15, 2010, 3:38 PM   #744

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMNkduTVVh0
ext mic cable and two mics.

I purchased at the 99 cent store a few cables, cut correctly and placed two sony clones. guessing if I had some additional cable I get a center sound otherwise i have seperatedsound.
a video hearing the difference. or is it
Old Jan 15, 2010, 11:16 PM   #745

for youtube uploads, is mp4 the way to go? i've found the program "convert mov to avi" that makes it just a couple clicks but i'm not sure how much quality it's sapping in the conversion. i'd really like to lose as little quality as possible. i'd just like the next best thing to uploading the .mov directly.
emeralds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2010, 3:16 PM   #746

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ZD5ALsvMo

Using Pinn no afan of it yet but at least at times it works. other times hmmm

wish I can to 1280 res to accept LOL. here iswhat I wasable t oget out of it
Old Jan 16, 2010, 3:43 PM   #747

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Ogfnn_CFY
another fast video guessinglettingPinn do thework it beats choosing the stuff. I able to render the nextstep up, i am now testing if hd720P 30 will render with perfection LOL
Old Jan 16, 2010, 4:06 PM   #748

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoQIuiXx4ys

well finally doing something a lil right lol here is another clip.
Old Jan 16, 2010, 9:42 PM   #749

Default video light

for those interested in video light, no need to spend $50. I was in costco today, saw a cobra SB LED light pad with rechargeable battery selling for about $16. very similar to the on in the video but I think this one is better. I'll upload the picture later...
maxhuey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2010, 10:23 PM   #750

Default here's the picture

of the video light
maxhuey is offline   Reply With Quote