Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jan 21, 2010, 1:29 PM   #771

zx3 is better than zi8?
yurchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2010, 2:20 PM   #772

Why would it be?
Old Jan 21, 2010, 4:02 PM   #773

it was just a guess)
yurchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2010, 9:50 PM   #774

Hello i have many videos and i want to edit and put them all in one big video.which program is the best thant can do this without losing quality??
kosto30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2010, 1:11 AM   #775

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosto30 View Post
Hello i have many videos and i want to edit and put them all in one big video.which program is the best thant can do this without losing quality??
Virtualdub and avidemux can do it, but they are both complex.

Any video editor can do it without noticeable quality loss if you set the export settings correctly.
NothingRare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2010, 6:58 AM   #776

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosto30 View Post
If there was such a video editor without loss we all be using it.

1 what editor do you have?

2 how much are you willing to spend?

3 your pc or mac is it up to the correct standards for a editor program

rather me telling you this one does it best and that onedoes even better but has this and that.

That will only say what we like best, andhow we find it better etc, etc.

your pc should be New, and should be the fastest on the market to date, if not then we lagg, andsuffer delay.

I own a Hp 1070n (all info is online for you to read) 2.6 ghz

Kodak requires 3.0 or higher to operate itsdevice with no hesitation,, Aiptek requires 2.0, and 3.0, while others today may require 800 htx-3.0 or higher

Software will as well require the same. I remember a number of years my last pc I only had XX ghz and software would not load because we needed additional softwares, updates of the O.S.

A) the software given with your cam is called Arcsoft, it is a very powerful tool, or program, if you do not try it ,you'll just not know.

B) this will get you started, see how your pc (only ) reacts, and works.
when you render, transfer, make a PMP etc.. itwill take time, any rendering is mostly like that, a little less time, or longer time.

When you make the render of the same 1280x720p 30fps, to thesame 1280x720p 30 fps

Watch it, make sure you study it, and Please tell me exactly what you see in a Loss Quality?

Now that you heard my 2 cents

unknown of location ifDomestic or overseas. I will always be in default and talk where in the USA, otherwsie you'll have to locate in your own region etc....

I use Magix.com Movie edit pro 12 plus, 14, plus, 15 plus ( free with rebates)

I use Pinnacal studio 14 Ultima (free at frys.com this week with rebates)

I want to get Sarif Movie x3 (free with rebates this week)

Magix is my primary, taken me a longtime, andstill not able to figure all of it out,a very powerful software that has issues, and has been improved.

Pinn 14 U I am getting slowely to figure out not even 10% into, and find it on a different level with different Montagues. efects etc

sarif looksl ike the program issimplier easier with title and transitions, not owning it

I as well Own Sony vegas 8 and tried 9 more on a professional level, less effects.

each program has different features, functions, each one will ultilize thecams I own Aiptek has lesserissues over Kodaks, andsamsungs. and Samsung has more over others etc. etc.

wel hope that little info helped.
Old Jan 23, 2010, 7:31 AM   #777

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishycomics View Post
I use Pinnacal studio 14 Ultima (free at frys.com this week with rebates)
How is that free says 79.99 when I checked it and that is without shipping even at that price they charge more then Pinnacle themself does from their own website 69.99 at Pinnacle. I agree with you that I like Pinnacle I use version 12 of it still but am probably going to upgrade it since atm I can't afford upgrading my Adobe Creative Suite which I normally use.
Roeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2010, 9:17 AM   #778

at a given time itwas free. this week itssarif movie x3.

i am sure you'll reply

how is that free too?

yes it is free, with rebate form excluding your tax, your postage stamp, your othe software. info provided at sites.

I got most my software by thisway, while at times I had to wait for the next time round.

I will say this i gotten AVS4YOU a freeware one, and it was loaded with all the bels, but I am sure there are others thatwill say they like others..........
Old Jan 23, 2010, 9:39 AM   #779

Ah ok, so they have special deals on certain times, fair enough.. It's like my fav shop here in Europe pixmania.com sometimes they have some awesome deals on stuff....

Personally I am quite the fan of Adobe's products been using em for years but they sure do cost a bundle that I am not that keen on paying that anymore so I been cheking out Pinnacle's software and quite like it, quite userfriendly and easy interface to understand.
But I guess in the end I prob will get to my senses and shell out for an upgrade for my Adobe programs
Roeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2010, 9:52 AM   #780

As most cams offer software of the full version today, if not near full. Sanyo and Adobe . As i said above. in a way.

if your region offers that be where you look.

adobe I have one unsur the name I got it with te sanyo xacti used it and basically its good simular to the one I hadyears ago calle Uleadstudieo suete 8se before hd cam out.
I am making a movie with Pinnas i speak/type.

I can see slowely the render working and moving . The movie is about 8 minutes in length, and placed a 5 minute song generator to it ofpinn, and chosen Auto movie
its about a hour in orso, normally ittakes for a 1-3 minute one about 30-1 hr depending on the cuts.

With magix it takes a few hours as well.

Like I said to the poster compare your orginal to a movie and show me the difference. I do not car nor bother, because the program works just fine. LOL.

I like again to try that movie x3 seewhat's it about . I wil decide later again to grab its free again third time round