Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Apr 22, 2010, 5:48 AM   #921

As the camcorder will film, and the players will play, Quicktime seems to show different inspection information for each.

As there is action, movement etc. you think the Bitrate stay always the same? I noticed in a few videos as well only te fps not bitrate , it stayed solid

all 720P60f

Ocean, water rolling, 10.59bpts, bitrate, and fps were different every 2 secs but the Bitrate stayes the same, if a one second or 5 minute clip.

On another clip, a landscape, same scenerio. 5.1 bpts bitrate, and different fps, never going higher then 30.3

and on another people 4.7 bpts bitrate and again fps different.

Formatting your sd /mmc card will clear any unwanted Data, and may or not help. because I see the same exact information with the Kodak Playsport zx3, scene for scene.

If these are what they claimed to be a perfect model with modifications, that is exactly what they are
" a PC Low Budget Economy Hybrid cam" they are not perfection, or a Home Theater cam. they'll do their job, capture video and have that moment.

We need a clip, to examine, and if in yor region contact the Free support and ask them not sure what they will say

all shot in hd720P60f, and all stayed 100% solid in bitrate.

Last edited by fishycomics; Apr 22, 2010 at 5:52 AM.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2010, 9:16 AM   #922

I think that bitrate be different but not so. two times lower and did not rise at all. and the camera is still that it takes a lot of wave surfing and stuff, it reduces the bit rate in the second minute and the more he does not go above 5000kbps regardless of whether that is removed when you do write themselves tried to take pictures and track bitrate or only the theory say? in the support of Kodak ask stupid questions like - and you insert the batteries they do not even mind to answer rationally, they think they write the idiots who do not know how to include cameras. See for yourself how it is with the second minute which makes - if you do not see a difference as a sad - car ride - http://rapidshare.com/files/378823213/126_1362.MOV.html
bees flying - http://rapidshare.com/files/378825435/720-60.MOV.html
. is not action? Why then the bitrate falls

Last edited by versus; Apr 22, 2010 at 9:43 AM.
versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2010, 11:48 AM   #923

Could the bitrate differences just be due to the H.264 compression scheme? Since it uses previously captured frames as reference, if an image stays "relatively" the same, then less bits are required to record the image because it just references the previous frames rather than having to create the whole image over again.
Zi8kmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2010, 11:48 AM   #924

Again I see no bitrate fall in any modes shot, in VIDEO. On both Models.
Old Apr 22, 2010, 1:10 PM   #925

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishycomics View Post
Again I see no bitrate fall in any modes shot, in VIDEO. On both Models.
again,download the video above to open the links in Kmplayer or Splash Player (i - info button) and watch in real time on bitrate.a better open your eyes and see how to come from the second minute of artifacts and distortions on the contours of objects and people and if they do not seen then may be removed and your mobile quality there too, video will be for you a full hd

Last edited by versus; Apr 22, 2010 at 1:27 PM.
Old Apr 22, 2010, 2:09 PM   #926

Quote:
Originally Posted by versus View Post
again,download the video above to open the links in Kmplayer or Splash Player (i - info button) and watch in real time on bitrate.a better open your eyes and see how to come from the second minute of artifacts and distortions on the contours of objects and people and if they do not seen then may be removed and your mobile quality there too, video will be for you a full hd
I see 6.8 on total media, and I see like I in the png picture all through.

your players may show mbit rate at thestart high,and reach its correct rate when settles.

again I see if just fine. if you do not have it that rate then its something not right.

only thing is Quicktime does not play FPS correctly since day one LOL.

Old Apr 22, 2010, 2:48 PM   #927

so why all the same from 12 kbps up to 7-6 sags bitrate? and why the image of the initial first 30 seconds can be seen as different in quality ... I personally see the difference in the video the first 30 seconds and after 1 minute recording. so what's the problem because all they write that the camera writes from 12-14 kbps

Old Apr 22, 2010, 2:57 PM   #928

I wonder since Quicktime and other players are FREE, you get a ton of Free stuff for FREE. and if it cost $$$ you get the corect player. so I do not know why.

So when you Playback on the TV how fdoes it look? great i bet?

But not on the PC? I have used other players like VLC and reading online bout Quicktime, its old its OLD and modified,

so tr y to de interlace thevideo. see if that helps.

Last edited by fishycomics; Apr 22, 2010 at 4:27 PM.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2010, 4:13 PM   #929

half did not understand ... translate through google

on the LCD-TV picture not so pretty as we would like the camera dvi better. I watch videos zi8 with wd tv 2
Old Apr 22, 2010, 4:31 PM   #930

No problem.

It is a PC low Budget Economy Hybrid camcorder. will video and capture the moment. If thiswas a Top end model it wouldcost a lot more, it does its job and does it well. on a Budget. that i cannot complain about.

If you have higher bitrate, , then you'll need a more powerful machine to playback, and edit your video, and that you'll need to get a better camcorder.