Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Apr 22, 2010, 5:18 PM   #931

Yes it is clear that for a better quality camera must be at least 1000 USD but I just bought this because I had read that it is good and the bitrate it at least 12 but in reality everything was tricked by kodak</span>
versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2010, 7:00 PM   #932

Quote:
Originally Posted by versus View Post
Yes it is clear that for a better quality camera must be at least 1000 USD but I just bought this because I had read that it is good and the bitrate it at least 12 but in reality everything was tricked by kodak</span>
If you feel that way. it clearly shows in this video

Old Apr 23, 2010, 1:45 AM   #933

I already wrote. the first 30 seconds of dummy I'm not interested. show screens from the second minute
Old Apr 23, 2010, 5:25 AM   #934

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishycomics View Post
If you feel that way. it clearly shows in this video

Quote:
I already wrote. the first 30 seconds of dummy I'm not interested. show screens from the second minute
Proof in the Pudding , good luck
Old Apr 23, 2010, 5:56 AM   #935

this is not proof of a recognition that you bitrate drops after minutes of recording, as he initially high that you are showing and then converted into the trash,you ran out of arguments and that they were so pale and so all tips are reduced to an empty response type buy expensive camera or it is well removes .. and the answer to this question was not even given.good luck

Last edited by versus; Apr 23, 2010 at 6:00 AM.
Old Apr 23, 2010, 7:27 AM   #936

Bitrate for me did not Lower, and I show you only a screenshot. no more, and telling you I have a Bitrate of whatever, fom the start, right to the end, showing you 3/4 in of a shot.

I understand that shooting in Hd720P60f of a high level of light, and going to a extreme low level light, the Bitrate will not be the same, shot in hd720P60f, it will be of hd720P30f, due to a shutter, or F-stop.( not going to go into detail).

So If you Purchased your device looking for High Expectations, do not take this out on anyone else, but yourself. You must understand , these Are Pc Low Budget Economy Hybrid cams, great for the Daytime Outdoor shots, nothing more, you should have stepped up to a Home theater camcorder.

You have Support with Kodak.com at the help section and its Free, anything Free comes with a ton of FREE stuff. you have a FreeDescusion forum, wishing Kodak community could have done something like this but Ha!

again both cams work nfen for me, and unsure why you're sufferiing a issue, if it is that.? maybe others will join in and confirm, I have yet to see Kodak do this!

Offer advice. I

Last edited by fishycomics; Apr 23, 2010 at 7:30 AM.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2010, 8:18 AM   #937

1. I wrote to Kodak confusing as zero and then, in principle.
2. I'm without you I know that making better just at daylight I was there and shoot and there I do not like what this Zi8
3. Advise to buy another camera just shows the ignorance in this matter
4. I need to leave a small camera, I bought this after reading reviews such as you, it is excellent, and I realized that you do not understand that the camera can and what's not and what its characteristics are good. this camera is no better than for example the Samsung i8910</span>

Last edited by versus; Apr 23, 2010 at 8:21 AM.
Old Apr 23, 2010, 9:17 AM   #938

Quote:
1. I wrote to Kodak confusing as zero and then, in principle.
2. I'm without you I know that making better just at daylight I was there and shoot and there I do not like what this Zi8
3. Advise to buy another camera just shows the ignorance in this matter
4. I need to leave a small camera, I bought this after reading reviews such as you, it is excellent, and I realized that you do not understand that the camera can and what's not and what its characteristics are good. this camera is no better than for example the Samsung i8910</span>

you are using Google translation, and what you are decifering and commenting on is very missleading to me.

I keep a positive look on the product, and show both the good side and bad side in my opinion like every other online person, a poormans review honest and unbios.

question 1 Offer your Feedback to [email protected], have a rep who is within your Region contact you, so you and the person has a better understanding, then Using Google or Bablefish transulations. A company that does not offer Russian, they Offer English, spanish, French, Portugese, and i am sur 15 plus other languages.

question 2. There are no camcorders that will shoot 12 am shots, I always say no light on an object no video, any camcorder on the market must have light.

question 3. that is your choice to decdide if this was the model for you. So if you purchased. IF is the Keyword,

question 4 cannot argue about that of the models you are now comparing to
samsung HMX-U10, it is by far not the better cam in ways.

we have to remember this is not a Home Movie cam, a scarlet, Red. these are basic point-n- shoots they are in many ways for certain people:

those who own a expensive model that wantto take a camcorder on the go, and not worry bout theft. breaking .

the young that want to learn to film have moments with their friends, but for some hard earned cash Iite a few, and value your opinion,

thank you
Old Apr 23, 2010, 9:51 AM   #939

Default zi8 lens bezel

The other day the silver/black lens bezel, lens holder, lens fell off. It is a round bezel with 3 legs and one of the legs is broken. Kodak support chat wants me to mail in the camera for repair and will not ship me the part. It would take about 2 seconds to install the part but they say it is not a user replaceable part and the lens must be repaired by an authorized technician.

1- Has anyone else had this problem?
2- Any solutions (short of expoy)
3- Any progress on the clear case? Will it be available for purchase?
kc8jdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2010, 10:51 AM   #940

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ69xv94fVA

that is a killer, I want to as well just replace the peice.

The three peice prog should just snap right back in.

You may try with a feathers touch to spread hte clip, but NO FORCE.

yes you can glue.

open battery door. remove screw. and a video made about how to remove the lens cover is on youtube.

You push up, the first time it's a lil stiff, but there are no tricks to it very easy. does not void your warranty

when you place back on door opened you can then spread th clip, and it should not pop off again.

I at one time did see th lens ring fall, and did this, it has yet to fall off.
I again would love to replace this as time wears out the peice. a clerer picture is needed
I contact [email protected] and offer your feedback.

I am sure this part would cost 5.00 shipped .

I would think a major company wantsyour business, but notturn you away. by taking your cam. LOl