Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Oct 26, 2009, 6:55 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodakcontest View Post
I was notified October 1st and sent the confirmation e-mail the same day.
I haven't received or heard anything since. no acknowledgement of the verification e-mail either.
It's either a professional scam on an unprofessional contest. no SSNs given out at least
we'll see what happens...
It is not a scam - I received mine (a blue one) a week ago or so, with no notification that it was coming, but I did receive confirmations from three different people at Kodak of the verification email. You should inquire of them if it doesn't come soon.
penolta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2009, 2:30 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by penolta View Post
It is not a scam - I received mine (a blue one) a week ago or so, with no notification that it was coming, but I did receive confirmations from three different people at Kodak of the verification email. You should inquire of them if it doesn't come soon.
like i mentioned before, i didn't receive any confirmation on my response. is it just me or does this all seem fairly unprofessional for a company like Kodak (the form itself looked quickly thrown together)? 30 days have not passed yet, but i'll inquire. whose e-mails did you get? the original was sent to me by megan.cucci with 'reply-to' address to CMO-Connect-Distribution @ knotes.kodak.com. any other addresses to copy this to floating around out there?

Last edited by kodakcontest; Oct 27, 2009 at 2:33 PM.
kodakcontest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2009, 3:27 PM   #13

Quote:
like i mentioned before, i didn't receive any confirmation on my response. is it just me or does this all seem fairly unprofessional for a company like Kodak (the form itself looked quickly thrown together)? 30 days have not passed yet, but i'll inquire. whose e-mails did you get? the original was sent to me by megan.cucci with 'reply-to' address to CMO-Connect-Distribution @ knotes.kodak.com. any other addresses to copy this to floating around out there?

Looks like the same email I received. Check your saved copy of the submitted form and see that it was completely filled out with all the items checked. If you did complete it correctly, your reply may not have been received. It that happened, you may be able to provide them with a forwarded copy of your dated submission from your sent mail folder as proof, and they may still honor it. Good luck.
Old Oct 29, 2009, 2:53 PM   #14

I just received an e-mail from them. It will be shipped today.
All is good.
kodakcontest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2009, 4:02 PM   #15

Quote:
I just received an e-mail from them. It will be shipped today.
All is good.
Good to hear. Congratulations.