Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jul 21, 2010, 5:55 AM   #11

Buddy, I understand the situation you are in, but there is no need to worry too much, all times like this, I sure they would definitely give your money back, believe me, I have deals with them, they might just acted slowly this time but would not likely to hold your bucks and refused to give the money back.

* Edited. reasom Color is Black on Black on Black, others cannot read, correctto the font and color you like.

Last edited by fishycomics; Nov 24, 2010 at 4:55 AM.
lllwww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2012, 10:16 AM   #12

Bought a tablet from tradestead. It doesn`t work. They are not goint to help me. Waste of time and money.
buyerusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2012, 10:23 AM   #13

Again its better to read some forums like this one before buying anything from companies like tradestead. It was my last purchase straight from China. Never again.
buyerusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2012, 2:52 PM   #14

for some reason the high price of camera gear attracts many scam artist who set up these sites and then they get some $$ and run.

dabrasales was a similar scam I fell for - looking for the site now it is gone - but they managed to burn a few folks while they were up (I got my money back via Google checkout but it was a PITA)

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...ssage=40462999

If it seems to good to be true it is. Move along and buy from a reputable dealer.