Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Oct 25, 2010, 11:26 AM   #141

Default Automatic play mode, is there a way ?

Hello
Does anyone know how to view the videos on tv, on a continuous play, without have to skip one by one.

Current fw 1.03

Thanks
Mauricio
ps2br is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2010, 12:01 PM   #142

This This is what I noticed day one of kodaks cam. Maybe the next generatio cam will have it.

Believed I asked kodak that question as well chrisc74 On playback on another cam called the sanyo in its features.
I hit the playback and hold for over 3 secs, the video plays that, the next till you hit the okay/mouse/center button
Old Oct 25, 2010, 12:01 PM   #143

This This is what I noticed day one of kodaks cam. Maybe the next generatio cam will have it.

Believed I asked kodak that question as well chrisc74 On playback on another cam called the sanyo in its features.
I hit the playback and hold for over 3 secs, the video plays that, the next till you hit the okay/mouse/center button
Old Oct 25, 2010, 7:26 PM   #144

On the Zx3 playsport I did a ext power source observation, overlooking the obvious.

the Playsport, you plug into the mini usb port the zapp it recharge, and you can swap out batterries. but once you unplug the zap, you will not be allowed to replug in while recording. Thiswil turn off the recording. so only alternitive will be when you are on standby you may swap in/out

as long as we are able to have external ower, I can live with that one issue.
Old Oct 31, 2010, 2:28 PM   #145

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udMhbkPZnQM

those who opened up arc and now stuck always opening
Old Nov 11, 2010, 5:44 AM   #146

As I find more the PS has the upper hand in comfort it is well rounded and fits sweetly in a pcoket vs the Zi8
Old Nov 12, 2010, 9:14 AM   #147

Default PC Editing Software

Hi,
I just purchased the Playsport recently. I can easily import the *.mov files into Final Cut to edit on my Mac. However, I want to be able to edit on a PC too. Movie Maker does not seem to import the *.mov files. I am wondering what inexpensive PC video editing software will import these files easily? I am told the software that comes with the camera is not good.
Thoughts?
Thank you!!
capecodwahine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2010, 4:14 PM   #148

Welcome aboard.

one must allow a new software time, you'll never know what you have right there in front of ya, a PMP (portable media player).

XP user may not get mov file working, but renaming the extention file from. .mov - to- *** may get it running. I tend to forget he steps. but once I remember .. I forget again.

there are quite a few out there. Pinnacle 14U, sells for around 100.00 and with rebates free. that goes for many titles with previous ones owned/

Pinnacle studio 14 ultima
magix Movie edit Pro 15 plus, 12,14,15,16,17
Corel video studio Pro X3
Sony Vegas 9, 10 HD.

There others as well.

What works well for me will Be Pinnacle Studio 14U, reason. depending on file shot HD1080p and amount of clips loaded the program does not crash, magix does.

Each use certain amount of UMPH. and I cannot complain.

I hope my past expirence and fun answered your questions. And I hope other members will join in and share theirs. thank you FISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by capecodwahine View Post
Hi,
I just purchased the Playsport recently. I can easily import the *.mov files into Final Cut to edit on my Mac. However, I want to be able to edit on a PC too. Movie Maker does not seem to import the *.mov files. I am wondering what inexpensive PC video editing software will import these files easily? I am told the software that comes with the camera is not good.
Thoughts?
Thank you!!
Old Nov 13, 2010, 11:35 PM   #149

Thanks Fish!
I am very familiar with Pinnacle. But I wanted a simple program for some friends of mine. I tried converting *.mov to *.avi using Pazera and importing into moviemaker. I could hear the audio, but not see the video.

I think some editing software came with the camera. I will try to find that and see how it works.

I remember someone telling me that Sony vegas was an easy to use program. Maybe I will check that out at some point.

Thanks!
capecodwahine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2010, 6:39 AM   #150

With the cam, turn on two drivers open, one external, the other internal, there are two internal drives, one is int memory, and other the software, of Arcsoft total Media Impressions.

This program should be ready to run by DL off cam, there will be no key reg, while it is as well ready for a update with added features.

I use it from time to time. And I find it the most simplest program around,

Sony Vegas is as complicated as Pinn { possably as simular to WMM

Have you viewed popajohn.org web page, or moviemakersforum,net

you'll be able to modify wmm to allow moc playing.

hopet his answers your inquerry about programs with the ZX3/playsport

Allow others to respond and offer answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capecodwahine View Post
Thanks Fish!
I am very familiar with Pinnacle. But I wanted a simple program for some friends of mine. I tried converting *.mov to *.avi using Pazera and importing into moviemaker. I could hear the audio, but not see the video.

I think some editing software came with the camera. I will try to find that and see how it works.

I remember someone telling me that Sony vegas was an easy to use program. Maybe I will check that out at some point.

Thanks!