Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Apr 20, 2010, 1:56 AM   #1

Default Aiptek action HD-GVS poor video quality?

I just purchased a Aiptek action HD-GVS. I tried using all different video quality modes and they all look terrible. Am I doing some thing wrong? I took videos outside, nice clear day and inside woth good lighting but the quality very grainy? Please help me, I think I may return it.
dwntwnall4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 20, 2010, 6:15 AM   #2

I hear ya, a sample at rapidshare.com or mediafire.com of scenery. otherwise I have no issue, but cannot comment to I see.

If a return is what you're after due to issues , yes go right ahead. but we need a sample. I owned three and the last one I am hesitant to say they're changed, poorer in quality

so by the looks of your flash is it LONG side to side. or LONG up and down that tells me its old or new? and is it all black or silver black?

Last edited by fishycomics; Apr 22, 2010 at 6:11 AM.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2010, 4:59 AM   #3

I have a black/silverversion, new from B&H photo. Well I believe its partially due to my computer? I just tried a video on my desk top and it looks much beter? Which is wierd becasue my laptop is supposed to be better, but not sure about video card though, I new to all this digi cams. I my just keep it and learn how to use the equiptment better?
Old Apr 22, 2010, 6:08 AM   #4

did you connect your camcorder to TV? how the movie looks there? and did you install original Aiptek software?
Anndybo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2010, 5:51 AM   #5

I tried running off the SD card, but I tried it with the USB cable and it look pretty good.
I'm trying to use it for recoreding while driving my truck. So far video looks ok but i need to find a external MIC of some sort.