Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Oct 21, 2010, 7:16 PM   #1

Default kodak zi10 playtouch savings

Before its to late:$193.46 is that a great buy or what after everything

SPOOKYSAVE is the code you need from Kodaks newsletter that was sent out.

I am thinking, real hard, but hey, maybe a dollar here, and there i can get one. hope my 35.00 plus savings helped LOL

wish all luck who gets.
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 26, 2010, 4:05 PM   #2

yes I was taking the Plung today to purchase for that saving, and now the code is expired.

now that I see when I visited again the page its 199.99 LOl
Old Oct 27, 2010, 8:15 AM   #3

Aww too bad fishy Next time you would have to be quicker. I would really like to see a proper and thorough review of this pocket camcorder. So far the Playtouch is still not available in most places in Europe. I'll just have to wait till after christmas, I guess. And the other pocket cam I'm considering, the Sony Bloggie Touch, is nowhere to be found either other than on Sony's own site, with a hefty pricetag of 375 usd.
adalfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2010, 10:39 AM   #4

if th sony is a lot lower and nicer. I rather pick that up and hope it has a mic level control.

I was not slow to the purchase just held strong not getting. What I already have. Unless one wants to donate that will be my route. Wish listing
Old Oct 27, 2010, 10:39 AM   #5

if th sony is a lot lower and nicer. I rather pick that up and hope it has a mic level control.

I was not slow to the purchase just held strong not getting. What I already have. Unless one wants to donate that will be my route. Wish listing
Old Oct 28, 2010, 12:10 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishycomics View Post

Oh my mistake. I totally mistunderstood you on the purchasing part. You have two Kodaks already but the new one is tempting. Just wish Kodak would, if not donate then atleast borrow you one for reviewing. I guess you have to be an online journalist/reviewer.
adalfa is offline   Reply With Quote