Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old May 11, 2011, 4:29 PM   #1

Default Sony Bloggie Touch 4Gb silver

- Used "Like New" at Amazon MarketPlace -

$72 +$4.99 shipping

Last edited by Mark1616; May 12, 2011 at 1:13 AM.
UnknownVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 11, 2011, 4:58 PM   #2
Super Moderator

Hi UnknownVT, I'm not sure if the link was to your advert or not, however we don't allow advertising of individual products like this at Steve's otherwise we can get inundated with many ads which can be very hard to control/manage.

Thanks for your understanding,

Mark

Have fun everyone!

See what I'm up to visit my Plymouth Wedding Photography
site or go to my blog.
Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2011, 5:03 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark1616 View Post
Hi UnknownVT, I'm not sure if the link was to your advert or not, however we don't allow advertising of individual products like this at Steve's otherwise we can get inundated with many ads which can be very hard to control/manage.

Thanks for your understanding,

Mark
Sorry, no it wasn't my listing -
just thought it was a bargain as it normally sells for about $150.

My apologies.
Old May 11, 2011, 7:15 PM   #4

For those that may be interested in a Purchase to a camcorder, I see absolutely not a thing wrong In directing member, or a guest, to a deal. No sales are being made by a member, etc.

For those who are looking to make a Purchase that benefets to their site, yes that is a big deal To direct

Old May 12, 2011, 1:18 AM   #5
Super Moderator

I agree fishy but we have to be careful of things listed like this rather than new items direct from retail sites as we could get people joining to advertise their own for sale items. As this could be of interest I've put the link back, however we do need to be careful that there are not lots of ads otherwise it could open the door to problem posters trying to sell there stuff.

Have fun everyone!

See what I'm up to visit my Plymouth Wedding Photography
site or go to my blog.
Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2011, 4:45 AM   #6

Thank you.

being helful, can easily been overlooked, as mentioned.

sometimes a lil order is needed,

topic is about the sony bloggie after Unknown jump in. to keep Ontopic.
Old May 12, 2011, 4:41 PM   #7

If you shop on amazon you can find used and refurb 8gb Sony Bloggie Touch TS20 models for $90-$100 (new it is going for around $140 now). I had that camera for a week and posted a review on it. Frankly, I thought it was crappy and there are much better cameras to be had for the money.
set2374 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2011, 5:04 PM   #8

Cannot dispute personal experience -
however CamcorderInfo.com which is very detailed about their reviews to the point of being pretty an*l - liked the Sony Bloogie Touch enough to have made it the runner up in their CamcorderInfo.com 2010 Selects Awards for ultracompact HD camcorders:

" Runner Up: Sony Bloggie Touch MHS-TS10
The Sony Bloggie Touch is more stylish than durable, and that makes it the perfect counter to the utilitarian Kodak Playsport. The Bloggie Touch did well in many of our video tests, and its overall scores were some of the best we've seen from an ultracompact model. What we really liked, however, was its large touchscreen LCD and the camcorder's ability to record full-screen video both horizontally or vertically. The Bloggie Touch succeeded in this arena where the Flip SlideHD failed miserably, and that is something that significantly impressed us.
"

Personally I prefer and have the Kodak PlaySport Zx3 (older model) and use the Zi8.

However I also know my choices and tastes may not be the same as anyone else's - and can only base things on reviews and camcorderInfo.com seems to me to be pretty thorough.

pcMag.com review seems also to like the the Bloggie Touch awarding its Editor's Choice.

Although to be fair the sister site cNet was not quite as enthusiastic.

But $77 shipped for the 4Gb model is a very good price for "Like New" - if someone wants it.
Old May 12, 2011, 6:53 PM   #9

since Sony did make a cam, and had to be a good two years ago, called the net or network. Square looking And was its first cam. Sold at Walmart. was very interesting.

Now they have the Pm series and now the Touch. so its nottheir first cam, If it was then I am sure we can argue. they had enough time to prevent Poor quality cams.

I like the idea that Sony has the advantage of their Touchs. a DUAL that Kodak has yet to explore a two screen cam. oh we're interested in quaility , sorry.

Sony we all know is over priced. Kodak we know is for families, then what is a proffesional hd cam, NONE

These are Pc low budget cams great for daytime outdoor shooting. oh lets no forget tehy re expensive today, like Gasoline. I think If I were not to drive a few days I can get a cam -