Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jun 27, 2011, 2:36 PM   #1

Default XSHOT Acessorries reviews

Have you ever wanted a Monopod that you did not have to spend 200.00 on. something very pocketable, since 2007 Xshot has been around, and have been reaching out to the world. They Offer a few devices for all Light weight camera, and camcorder devices under 1.2 lbs. the lighter the better.

Today more and more we use ou r phones, Xshot hasas well reached out with a great Kit made for todays Apple Iphone, and I made it possable to use it with my Itouch.

remember this is no sales pitch, or Ad, just something I feel that I would love to pass on, not because I got the samples Free, something I love to do, share my Enjoyement with the world. If it was not for me, this Site would have never been a apage, from day one. on that note.

Check out the Xshot at Xshot.pix.com and other reviewerds. research decide if this 30.00 device is for you.

Here are some video reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y47OUFfoWgg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyQIbGcF3Zk
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 4, 2012, 5:55 AM   #2

always a great tool to have with ya
Old Jan 30, 2013, 4:44 AM   #3

LAst year at teh Int'l car show, a number of people has stopped me, looked at me, and kindly asked me. I always enjoy using the Xshot products with my hybrid cam, teh yare light weight, made for this product, check em out.