Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Sep 25, 2015, 11:00 AM   #1

Default One handed Gimbal - Came-TV

http://nofilmschool.com/2015/08/came...hand-operation

Hopefully I dont run into prince William with this one.
Wayne12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 25, 2015, 9:19 PM   #2

to much weight for cam that already have about a 5 point stabilizer built in. up to 20 hours, no possibly 4 hours yes. the Motor are the horses that will wear down the bat due to the excessive weight of the cam, if asked, not sure the bat but if they are 18650's they best be 5k or higher at least two.

heck I doubt any one on this section is interested in a DSLr stabilizer, maybe a gopro, not a DSLR, this is a Low budget hybrid camcorder section, if you said smartphone then I say Yes.

Wayne site is -------+------ almost flat lined

FISH
Old Sep 26, 2015, 8:51 AM   #3

It's funny to look at fishy, turn your descent camera into a pistol grip. I'm tired of playing stabiliser, I might be very good but Im old and it is tiring. If you have better/cheaper ones we can put a pistol grip/flat camera on please post, but this is rather cheap compared to the expensive one. It is just sonething intetesting to talk about. So forgive the relative extra blip on the sites heart monitor. Enough of them we may have a good pulse.

Anyway, not forgotten, when I find something interesting I may drop by, but tgen again, I have a tendacy to treat firums like blogs
Anyway there where two additional drone capable 4/3rds pov cameras for drones apart from the Black Magic mini priduction Pov camera, but they are mostly more expensive than this gimble. $500 is the new $200 because of inflation, so maybe we should consider upto $700-1000 as cheap.

Steves really lost it, they should have something hete for people wanting to do photography or vidrography than pay for google ads in search results which us cheap. So day by day over a month and once a week thereafter a package of ad impressions is paid for to come and see the attraction and talk. I forget the cost but thousands of impressions per package. Just because people have gone phones and pov doesnt mean they dont want to read about how to do it well.
Old Sep 26, 2015, 8:56 AM   #4

Anyway I was making a refetence to it being funny, because when I ran into prince William with the hybrid pistol grip camera, he was rather surprised. I have some great footage of the minder service looking down the lens trying to see if there was a bullet in it. So I was making a joke about what they would have thought if I had turned up with this gimbal.
Old Sep 27, 2015, 7:39 PM   #5

I know what you mean. I will treat this as my home , Always.

Cheaper does not mean better, and better doesn't get any cheaper I love my Feyiu love it . why I will love to share more here than there.