Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jun 6, 2009, 7:16 PM   #231

You could retire the thread, and start as new hybrid thread with the original post spread across multiple posts (maybe reserve the first ten posts for future expansion).
Wayne12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2009, 1:42 AM   #232

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll have to think about how to adapt the list to this new limitation. I see that in the conversion to the new format, there were various spaces etc. changed in the text.

Also, I have to get around to adding the (few) new hybrids that have come out since January.
sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2009, 6:25 AM   #233

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgspirit View Post
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll have to think about how to adapt the list to this new limitation. I see that in the conversion to the new format, there were various spaces etc. changed in the text.

Also, I have to get around to adding the (few) new hybrids that have come out since January.
We'll Edit out the first three pages, that'll give Sgspirit ten posts in a row, then what you may want to do SG.......

is take your second post and add it to the last, and make each one almost in alphabeitcally in order. I say yes make them A-Z, we'll get you more posts gone.

A) keeps the topic the same way, and views on it. ifyou re-open a new, and open close the topic then you 'll just fade this away.......
if you do not wantto do this due to reasons, I'll work on it. I will probably just do that with permission lol.

rather me answer last night I awaited for you to apear Lol
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2009, 1:23 AM   #234

As an administrator, can you raise the limit of your posts in general (or for some posts) or insert posts?

There is so much stuff in here off topic, that maybe a new thread with a link to the old thread could do it, and transferring all the old subscriptions to the new thread (as administrators).

Thanks anyway sgspirit.
Old Jun 26, 2009, 8:06 AM   #235

Found this site, new models, new brands.

http://www.computex.biz/search_produ...itle=Camcorder
Old Nov 8, 2009, 10:35 PM   #236

I have written a comprehensive review of the Aiptek PocketDV T100LE, which resembles the IS-DV. This model has no MP3 (only voice memo recorder) and horrible low-light performance.

Is there any "hybrid" (or what ever you call these el-cheapos here) tapeless camcorder with these features?:

-usable low-light (no black picture, no extreme blur, snowy is ok)
-video input (for head mounted camera)
-fixfocus lens with digital zoom (more robust, no motors)
-swivel screen (for self-filming)
-video resolution VGA at 30fps or better
-file date/time stamp

good would be also:
-standard batteries (if possible, e.g. AA size NiMH)
-useable with Windows 98SE (or standard USB drive mode)
MAY THE SOFTWARE BE WITH YOU! *============================================================================* I CYBERYOGI Christian Oliver(=CO=) Windler I I (teachmaster of LOGOLOGIE - the first cyberage-religion!) I I ! I *=============================ABANDON=THE=BRUTALITY==========================* {http://weltenschule.de/e_index.html}
CYBERYOGI =CO= Windler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19, 2009, 10:06 PM   #237

I just wrote another comprehensive review of a really lousy hybrid camcorder. It is the Technaxx C5000 (aka The Purple Nurple), which despite many features is almost unusable because it is so full of bugs. In most light conditions the entire picture is a blue and purple snowstorm.

technical data: http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/digital-camc...c5000/details/

Last edited by CYBERYOGI =CO= Windler; Dec 19, 2009 at 10:15 PM.
CYBERYOGI =CO= Windler is offline   Reply With Quote