Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Sep 1, 2006, 5:03 PM   #81

you may search hanshing site as they updated it. I understand DXG 202V was the start of the model, and I stand clear of this one for sure. that's my opinion.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2006, 5:06 PM   #82

Any particular reason/issues? They're only asking $50...
VicNTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2006, 5:41 PM   #83

It is Funny how I am trying to dig up this camcorder it is in the review ad going to be what I can remember of it

a dud? it sold at target for 89.00 and is a flat or side holding unit. poor filming.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2006, 1:09 AM   #84

So after much searching and an email to Hanshing, it turns outt he camera is a Besta Digi-eyeDV-588.

Any better than the one you mention above?
VicNTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2006, 9:27 AM   #85

Although it's not a hybrid and just a camcorder, I would like to plug http://www.mysmallwonder.com. It has better low light performance than any hybrid I've seen on this forum and it doesn't even have any sensors.
Moorqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2006, 3:06 PM   #86

The Ispan global site is showing a new hybrid model, the DDV-760. It is available now.

This appears to be an upgrade of the DDV-750 and a clone of the Digilife DDV-C340 (an upgrade of the C330). Ispan says it has 11MP max resolution, but I think this is an error and should be 10 MP.
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2006, 12:36 AM   #87

Moorqueen wrote:
Quote:
Although it's not a hybrid and just a camcorder, I would like to plug http://www.mysmallwonder.com. It has better low light performance than any hybrid I've seen on this forum and it doesn't even have any sensors.
According to the specs I've seen, this camera doesn't take stills or have an mp3 player. Unless it takes exceptionally good videos, I wouldn't think it's a great value.
sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2006, 2:22 PM   #88

Old HACer wrote:
Quote:
The Ispan global site is showing a new hybrid model, the DDV-760. It is available now.

This appears to be an upgrade of the DDV-750 and a clone of the Digilife DDV-C340 (an upgrade of the C330). Ispan says it has 11MP max resolution, but I think this is an error and should be 10 MP.

The model number for the camera is now DDV-751. I guess they decided to save the 760 for a later model.
Old Sep 7, 2006, 8:40 PM   #89

sgspirit wrote:
Quote:
Moorqueen wrote:
Quote:
According to the specs I've seen, this camera doesn't take stills or have an mp3 player. Unless it takes exceptionally good videos, I wouldn't think it's a great value.
Here's what I found after a little web surfing:

RCA licensed the camera from Pure Digital Technologies. The camera is also available under the Pure Digital brand from Target. It is an upgrade of PDT's One-Use Camcorder available at drug stores and camera shops. It has a 512 MB internal flash memory (no slot for external memory) and a 2X optical zoom.
Old Sep 8, 2006, 5:20 PM   #90

SVP HDDV-5500
5 MP CMOS/12 MP Interpolated, 3 inch LCD, LED video lights

Attached Images