Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Aug 8, 2005, 10:30 AM   #1

What do you think about videocamara dv 4140 of hanshing.It is a good camara? It mainly interests the video quality.Please to answer me.
Many thanks and a Greeting.
macfali is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 8, 2005, 1:07 PM   #2

Welcome aboard macfali, the hanshing. 305 v or dxg 305v and there are many other names for this brand.

I had my hands on one, and the camera is a unique style if thi s is and I see by fiinding the site they have newer models already on the site

http://www.hanshing.com/products/Dig...HS-DV4140.html

I had troubles with the 4aaa bttery and sd /mmc cards it was a picky camera, I cannot speak for the newer versions. but seeing you need an adaptor for the webcam, and having a lithium battery, as a pro, but a con not having a optical zoom, still having a ccd lens must be a good buy if samples were available for show vid and stills.

they must have upgraded the cameras as now they show on one model the life of the batteries. good catch hope someone owns one and can find their way to steve's site

Sgspirit hanshing search no. 1 on the list to steves camera forum by your topic

thank you for your inquiry , Sorry I had no info to help on your reply
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2005, 2:12 PM   #3

Thank you very much fishycomics for the welcome and I wait more opinions about Hanshing dv 4140 (aosta dv 480).
To excuse for my Englislanguaje but I am Spanish.
A greeting
macfali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2005, 5:17 PM   #4

Hi macfali,

Thanks for participating, and never worry about your English. Cameras, and certainly these hybrid cams, have international appeal, and as long as we can tell what people are talking about, the wording is unimportant.
sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote