Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Oct 8, 2005, 8:04 AM   #1

I have found this on Target.com at 500.00 sure looks impressive , no optical zoom but 20 gigs of storage, bet it will not go on a everyready battery like the bunny
last to the end.

This Vivitar DVR 3MP Digital Camera/Media Player is a 6-in-1 multimedia device that incorporates a digital still camera, digital video camcorder, TV/video recorder, digital photo frame, MP3 player and a digital video player. The digital camera component has a 3.1MP sensor and 4x digital zoom. Other features include 2048x1536 resolution, a 3.5" color LCD display, a 20GB internal drive and an integral 4-mode flash. Connects via USB to PC or Mac. Also includes built-in speaker and headphone jack and an AC charger/adapter. Compatible with SD memory cards (sold separately). Made in USA. 2-4/5Hx1-1/5Wx4-1/5L".
[/*]
  • Shipping & Delivery Information [/*]
  • Estimated Ship Dimensions : 13 inches length x 9 inches width x 2 inches height [/*]
  • Estimated Ship weight: 26.00 pounds [/*]
  • This item can only be shipped to the 50 states. We regret it cannot be shipped to APO/FPO, or Puerto Rico. [/*]
  • This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. A separate shipping charge will also apply. [/*]

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 8, 2005, 7:49 PM   #2

i was thinking of getting this a couple of months ago but read some reviews and some people on one shopping tv site in uk kept on sending it back as the video was awfull,the recording from tv was pooh and all in all a very poor product.I would buy it for 20 quid but i dont think i could find it at that price:-).I have never rated vivitars work in selling cameras.
motty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2005, 7:53 PM   #3

I agree looks bulky , and it was on the site for the longest time , I rather get a casio. or sony. thanx for the imput very helpful Motty.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote