Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Nov 14, 2005, 6:39 AM   #61

Lew..... Welcome aboard your location is not NyC and in the papers here he only camera was a poloroid. I will go Monday today to see if they have one , I can always use it for spare parts. sounds like a deal my friend.

now remember as long as there is light you got a great camera enjoy it and I thank you for the compliments and direction I steered you in.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2005, 9:02 AM   #62

ha ha ha I wasted 1 hour traveling to target. and it was not located in its holder but of poloroid, and the mpvr slot said 130 lol so the camera is selling in the metro NYC area 150. If a location is given I can call up target, and demand a price match. if possable that raincheck may or may not work for me , but if i say I was there on family visits I bet I can get a price match. thanx for the trip lol

send it to my email addy as a jpeg or scan thank you
Old Nov 14, 2005, 9:13 AM   #63

alright you got it!
Leweys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2005, 3:59 PM   #64

I recieved my hdtv cable box and thought I play around a little. I taped a few shows and did it make difference for the aiptek mpvr well not at all. it taped no intereference with 1080 signal etc. if I display it it will just be another video. just thought I share that little info

as for members I would look into what Lew..... mentioned get to target purchse that Aiptek mpvr, and carefully open the pkg if you are dissappointed return, 98.00. I am willing to hop on a plane and get a few. 150 at my target not fair

Lew...........
Old Nov 14, 2005, 5:31 PM   #65

Inquiry about target having the item for 98.00 . target has emailed me teling I should go to my local store and purchse , I will not recieve the sale rate as they totally blitzed me lol, will wait again for their response, and call florida. as well as waiting for circuit city to match an item price ,

1. must be in the state of sale, and have th papers of a cometitor , if target is not on their list as marked on the wall then it is a losing battle.
Old Nov 16, 2005, 10:51 AM   #66

Hi all, I went to my local target and purchased the Aiptek MPVR 2K6 for $149.99. Two days later they had it onsale for $98. Target has a 2 week guarentee, if the product goes on sale you get the differance back. The camera sale price was not listed in the store, but it was in their computers. I went to Wal-Mart and bought a ScanDisk 1 gig SD card, for $78.99.My brother has a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-M1 that sells for $499, and my Aiptek is very similar to his. The Sony does not have a MP3 player, nor DVD, TV, input recording capabilties. His Cyber-shot video at night is dark and green, were as the Aiptek has a night feature that helps with that. I'm sure that the Sony is better constructed, and has finer resolution. For $98 for the Aiptek, you can't go wrong. I recommand going to the Aiptek website and purchase an extra battery. For those of you who can't afford the $499 Cyber-shot DSC-M1, I recommend the Aiptek MPVR 2K6.
Bun Kustom Guitars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2005, 5:41 PM   #67

where was your local target? did they have he aiptek on sale and matched the price, I alked out becuase I know they would turn me away rather give me the sale. I may try a target in new jersey, and if they match the price hmmmm

welcome aboard Bun k.......................

Yes the Aiptek can be ucked away and pulled out and within 5 sec's ready for filming maybe 8 secs. a san disk should have cost 60.00 at staples a regular speed one that is. and it does wonders cannot compair to the sony but yes it really gets attention. I would purchase a second battery for back up, If I am able to work on a extended battery that would be my choice ,as well as ordering a camera from aiptek later if they rop the price , you get a lot of extras.

200.00 at Aiptek its a lil higher then the v1,m1 by digi life

150 at target and circuit city, is a lil steep, but 98 it is priceless. I purchased mine at 91.00 and 6.00 shipped so 97.00 is still a hard price to beat.

Bun Kustom Guitars wrote:
Quote:
Hi all, I went to my local target and purchased the Aiptek MPVR 2K6 for $149.99. Two days later they had it onsale for $98. Target has a 2 week guarentee, if the product goes on sale you get the differance back. The camera sale price was not listed in the store, but it was in their computers. I went to Wal-Mart and bought a ScanDisk 1 gig SD card, for $78.99.My brother has a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-M1 that sells for $499, and my Aiptek is very similar to his. The Sony does not have a MP3 player, nor DVD, TV, input recording capabilties. His Cyber-shot video at night is dark and green, were as the Aiptek has a night feature that helps with that. I'm sure that the Sony is better constructed, and has finer resolution. For $98 for the Aiptek, you can't go wrong. I recommand going to the Aiptek website and purchase an extra battery. For those of you who can't afford the $499 Cyber-shot DSC-M1, I recommend the Aiptek MPVR 2K6.
Old Nov 17, 2005, 1:33 AM   #68

I bought my camera at the Sturgeon Bay WI, Target and able to get the differance back. Here is a link to the weekly flyer that expires 11/19/05.

http://weeklyad.target.com/target/ci...pagenumber%3D8
Bun Kustom Guitars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2005, 3:49 AM   #69

thank you again for the link to target, I am printing out the info, and while at work , going to call a store, in the area , and ask my questions, and go into the target with the ad and demand I get the matched price if not , then I will wait for an email , by that time the sale is off and the camera is sold out. I got one but for the price 98 as a spare , perfection

Old Nov 17, 2005, 3:49 AM   #70

thank you again for the link to target, I am printing out the info, and while at work , going to call a store, in the area , and ask my questions, and go into the target with the ad and demand I get the matched price if not , then I will wait for an email , by that time the sale is off and the camera is sold out. I got one but for the price 98 as a spare , perfection