Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Oct 14, 2005, 11:54 AM   #1

Samsung SCD-K50: 5Mp camera, media player, 2.5" LCD, 512MB built-in, 30fps video, optical zoom, image stabilization, mp3, voice, USB keyand DMB TV receiver.

Shown at the 2005 Korea Electronics Show; I haven'tfoundmany details yet...

Caelum is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 14, 2005, 12:36 PM   #2

Offtopic: fits cell phones, and hybrid cameras description killing the compition the camcorders lol

excellent find Like i said before playstation portable ultimate dream machine with all those features would be ideal lol I rather have something slim and small, but yes that would do the trick if it was under 200.00 usc
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2005, 9:59 PM   #3

But no remote control, pivoting screen, or video-in. I wonder how soon someone will start a discussion forum for pmp's?

sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2005, 9:10 AM   #4

fishycomics wrote:
Quote:
[...]I rather have something slim and small[...]
But fishy this thing is tiny. It's one of those tiny "credit card" size cameras. Perhaps you got the wrong impression from the photo because they are very close to the camera in relation to the girls. But look at the size of their hands, and I'm sure these girlshavetiny hands.

sgspirit, yes, it is in a PMP class device meant for portability, I don't know about the availability of a remote or video-in? I haven't founddetailed specs yet. But the fact that it can receive DMB radio and TV broadcastsis groundbreaking to me. I beleive digicams/camcorders and PMPs will naturally merge since they are all in the same audio/visual business.
Caelum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2005, 9:16 AM   #5

Count me in I guess they were so Purrty I wasn't paying att'n to their hands lol, I forget at times I appologise, I catch a fish, and I hold it out front for a bigger looksee and that is exactly what those pritty faces are doing thank you.Mod Fishy
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote