Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Oct 19, 2005, 6:30 PM   #21

Hey guys i found a good camera on ebay if u guys could look at it for me and tell me if it is good and maybe if you can send me a video sample from this camera?

THANKS GUYS:flame::crazy:

The Link Is:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/HIGH-QUALITY-Digi...QQcmdZViewItem
cky123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2005, 7:07 PM   #22

Hey guys I have been looking at digital video camcorders for a long time but i havnt been able to find a lot of them that are good video quality. But I have seen lots of MINI DV cameras in the midst of tehm and am wondering if MINIDV is GOOD.

Could you guys please tell me all the ADVANTAGES and DISADVANTEGES of MINIDV.

Thanxs Guys

:ak47:
cky123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2005, 7:23 PM   #23

Once again you must forgive us, we have seen many cameras, and for the best thing to do is research on your own , but we're here to help you , take a look at this 60 fps.

PowerShot SD500

Digital Camera

The PowerShot SD500 is the Digital ELPH you've been waiting for. It's the first to be equipped with 7.1 Megapixels of resolution for a truly astonishing level of detail, and it employs Canon's exclusive DIGIC II Image Processor to bring all that detail to vibrant life. With a big 2.0 inch LCD screen and an outstanding set of features and capabilities, the SD500 is a digital camera designed to lead the impressive Digital ELPH line.

The first 7.1 Megapixel Digital ELPH with 3x Optical Zoom and new elegantly curved design in a metallic body
Large 2.0 inch LCD screen for easy on-camera viewing
DIGIC II Image Processor for even faster processing speed, crisp vibrant colors and excellent image quality
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed support for faster downloads and file transfers
Enhanced Movie Mode with new Fast Frame Rate Movie recording at 60 fps (320 x 240) plus 9 Special Scene Modes and Digital Macro Mode
New My Colors feature for color customization while shooting
Print/Share Button for easy direct printing and downloading plus ID Photo Print and Movie Print with Canon CP Printers
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2005, 12:08 AM   #24

Hi cky123456,

Much of what you're wondering about may be discussed in this post:
http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...mp;forum_id=92
sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2005, 7:20 AM   #25

cky123456, you must know this already, but just in case it wasn't obvious to you: MiniDV is a cassette tape format. This forum, so far,appears to focus more on digital media hybrid camerasthan on tape based camcorders,thecase for digital media hybrids is explained in sgspirit's Hybrid Cameras 101 thread (the link he just supplied you with).
Caelum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2005, 2:14 PM   #26

three for the price of one. I like it. yep we are good i understand you are looking for your best option. and asking questions is great but please if it is to be what camera should I get we'll open up that spacific title and Please post there thank you

Mod fishy.
Old Oct 20, 2005, 4:46 PM   #27

welcome. here you will be able to ask what hybrid or camera i should buy , and everyone will answer to their likings. hope you find your answer ,