Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Oct 20, 2005, 4:56 PM   #1

welcome first time visitors, confused. . Ask your question here what chybridshould I buy? members owning one, or more, others who have researched and want to share and other informitive info. wil be able to help all out right here eliminating repeated topics and asking the same question over again.

1 this is a start http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...mp;forum_id=92

2.http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...mp;forum_id=92

once you visited the site or sites you stil may have additional questions we'll do our best to clear it all up for you and answer or direct you there thanx
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 22, 2005, 10:08 PM   #2

Hey guys I need to know a good minidv camera anyone got any thoughts?:angry:
cky123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2005, 10:51 PM   #3

It appears you'vebeen through this already on the General Q&A forum. You should probably go tocamcorder web sites for info on MiniDV camcorders.
Caelum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2005, 7:30 AM   #4

this question can be answered in many ways.

We are about Hybrids. that is basically still, video for the pc viewing, and also able to view on your television with out distorting the vide or still beyond its content, simple mon sound etc.

Now about a camcorder that is a totally different machine to this site. Do a search. read up on it, Purchase a magazine about the subject you are referring to. Visit a store, and try your best to get to one thatallows hand on demo, so 1. you can burn it on a dvd, tape ,sd card etc , andwalk out with it. go home and play. Remember you have a price range, and that may be hard to find one with all features.

Today a camcorder goes for 150.00 -usc and up, if you do not mind older styles , to recent styles. costing 200.00 usc and up hd dvd camcorders.

I am also looking, if you take a look at the Sany0 C5 and higher end models they have a 5.0 plus optical, andsell for 400.00 usc shipped on ebay or the cannon, casio camera that snaps vid and stills takes unlimited vid as long as the battery lasts, it is not a hard question anymore it is just i do not like casio, I like canon. I do not think the sanyo will be best but I can always get it and resell. see how easy it can be.

Thank you for your iquestion. forum members
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2005, 11:51 PM   #5

Hey guys check this camera out it is a sweet camera and I am thinking of getting it but I am a little worried because there are no reviews for it and I wonder why?

PLEASE HELP ME!

THANX
CKY :evil::angry::flame:
cky123456 is offline   Reply With Quote