Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Nov 13, 2005, 10:30 PM   #11

fishycomics wrote:
Quote:
you do not needanything to do so just yahoo msn etc, but the mpvr is NOT a webcam Lol

If I needed a webcam, I'd probably use the Mustek DV3500.

The Mustek DV9300,like the Aiptek MPVR, is not a webcam.

After finally having to resort to reading the user manual, I was able to verify that the Ispan 910 is a webcam.
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2005, 1:13 AM   #12

I guess that would probably mean the Digilife DDV-v1/810 is also not a webcam. I never checked.
sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2005, 6:36 AM   #13

Iam laughing b/c the host used the software simular to mine, and i cannot get it to acknoledge lol so aiptek, was emailed , never get my answer
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2005, 3:55 PM   #14

Next show 7pm hope to catch the mistakes

Wow I go back to the tube and shop at home had a shop spot what ever you call it, they offered the aiptek with the remote control.at 159 plus 5.00 shipping

I was thinking............

well they are going to pull our legs and do it for a full week for the holidays

what really caught my attention was it had a lens cap and I am filming on th cable box could not get a vid sorry.

the host closed open the lens using the machro button, I believe he madea mistake I was dialing in for mine Lol

but they corrected the mistake of it being a webcam as I emailed my querry bout it with possably thousands of others? sounds good. yes it does

Old Nov 29, 2005, 7:47 PM   #15

159 a remote and 50 photo paper cleick me for the 15 min show

Again another airing I said before they made an era on the camera having a lens cap abd thought the machro was just that. lol

they cut the show down to 15 minutes rather the 30 minute show
Old Dec 3, 2005, 3:53 PM   #16

Well just midded another 99.00 special lol. aiptek dv4500 and the pictures were of the same Professional shots lol just thought I say that . and the vid /aud was out of synch
Old Dec 10, 2005, 10:02 AM   #17

aiptek5900 on the show again and sure looks good every time I see it .
Old Dec 10, 2005, 11:38 AM   #18

fishycomics wrote:
Quote:
aiptek5900 on the show again and sure looks good every time I see it .
Did they use the same set of pictures again:-)

ShopNBC had a short presentation of the Vivitek Dragon last night. The electronics guy wasn't there and it showed. The female host held it with the bottom facing the TV camera. She alsokept opening/closing the LCDduring the show, triggering the startup sound (good speaker volume). The male host was a little better prepared, having his camera already connected to a TV. He had it in playback mode and scrolled thru the playback menu. Unfortunately, he selected Pictures and got a No File error which cut short thefeatures display(never did show record modes).

The female host then started describing the next item. She called it a portable DVD player ... it was a notebook computer.:lol:
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2005, 12:17 PM   #19

HA HA HA i was going to ttape the episode but I should of.

yes they make mistakes and that is why it may be difficult to get it worikng righ the fisrt time trying to do it twice, makes it right nope. I will be looking into a Jvc camocrder 25x opt with the sdcard but I want 2 meg orhigher still on it they are al 1 meg Lol

but if the sd card can snap a vid yippie

I am saving up rather then wasting on a nothe lil one I am happy I can go get the hd camcorder right now but no need for any of them Lol
Old Dec 10, 2005, 5:05 PM   #20

I just picked up the aiptek 5900 at shopathometv.com for $77.00 shipped!!! Should be perfect for my daughter's christmas present. I saw it last night but my order wouldn't go through for some reason. Just tried it now and I got one!!! Can't beat the price. :-)Everyone else wants over $100.00 for one. Now I need to get the MPRV for myself
Excel22 is offline   Reply With Quote