Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Oct 31, 2005, 5:29 PM   #1

I watch from time 2 time and I have to see if fully charge the shopathome network will air the MPVR by aiptek, it is running for 160.00 and i bet a lot of hand play will be involved for the 15 min duration.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 31, 2005, 8:04 PM   #2

the show sarted and yes a lot of hand shaking and bad hosting I always get a laugh out of the hosts, they never get it right. it is hard to show and tell but do not lie about the camera snapping the stills and blown up to big shots makes it look bad. will try to edit the footage and post for those who want to purchase for future use

here is the link enjoy watching

http://www.youtube.com/?v=a8CDW9ANdfA
Old Oct 31, 2005, 11:22 PM   #3

I'm waiting for the link. I usually watch HSN, but it sounds like shopathome might be more fun.

Lately, HSN has been bringing in sales reps from the companies so the hosts can't screw up too badly. QVC also does this. ShopNBC has a very annoying electronics salesman who they wisely pair with a less annoying host.
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2005, 3:59 AM   #4

link is up sorry I fel asleep
Old Nov 1, 2005, 9:00 AM   #5

Wow, that's almost a half hour of video you posted! Thanks that was entertaining.
Caelum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2005, 1:12 PM   #6

yes the show runs 30 minutes per item. Qvc cuts it down to 15 min's maybe I'll make my own Lol
Old Nov 1, 2005, 7:59 PM   #7

"Can you belive six mego hmm huh... mega... pickle...Mega Pixel photography has become so affordable" :lol::G
KungFuMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2005, 7:43 AM   #8

today I have awaken extra early lol could not sleep, I was not fast enough again but got the full video and transfering as I tye to the mpvr andwill load up on youtube for viewing,

another host is explaining the mpvr, andwhat really caught my attention was within 5 minutes and towards the end how he explains it is a 7 -n-1 with webcam featurees they show the display of what the camera has to offer in a camcorder camera mp3 webcam etc. andat the end and also during the whole segment the laptop. the mpvr is viewing the host as a webcam. I will demostrate orduplicate what he is doing.

If I do get it to work as a webcame I will be happy. but if I cannot get it to function as one I will be calling up Aiptek well more like Homeshopping network and ask them how to go about getting that feature to work if the booklet and box never mentions it, as well as th remote control as an option.

look for the link soon.
this is the ending how the host talk about webcam features that do not exist on my model the mpvr http://media.putfile.com/IMAG000132

http://www.youtube.com/?v=kZl5eu6xGI8 full 26 min show
Old Nov 13, 2005, 5:39 PM   #9

I haven't set up a hybrid as a webcam for over a year, since I have no reason to do so. One thing I haven't seen mentioned in this discussion is that you have to have Windows Messaging installed. It should then work using the cable you use to upload files from the camera to the computer.
sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2005, 10:27 PM   #10

you do not needanything to do so just yahoo msn etc, but the mpvr is NOT a webcam Lol