Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Nov 29, 2005, 8:58 PM   #11

welcome aboard manny want us to throw another simular and exact camera at you

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"the hanshing 370
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"
[align=center][/align]
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2005, 9:11 PM   #12

Manny wrote:
Quote:
I am interested in buying a digilife brand since most agree it is top of the line. Is ispan the same as digilife? Exactly the same or just similar? Is the ispan ddv 910 a good buy? Thanks for the info!
We really don't know for sure, but the concensus is that Ispan is a major reseller of the Digilife cameras, which are made by a company called Life Technologies. As you can translate from the Hybrid List topic, Ispan uses different names for most of the cameras than Digilife does. As you can also tell from the list, these cameras are sold under an increasing number of other brands also.

This is in total contrast to first-tier camera manufacturers, such as Sony, so it can get quite tedious and confusing at times.

I think the 910 is a good buy. I have an 810, and am waiting for the 920. I also have a 720. I'd say the 720 provides a more pleasant ownership experience than the 810, and I understand the 910 is more like a fancy 720 than the 810.
sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2005, 9:17 PM   #13

Thanks for the info! I currently own a mustek dv 4500 and the 5000. I am somewhat satisfied with the video quality, but am always on the lookout for something better. In your opinion, are the ispan/digilife a far superior product? Or is the quality difference not noticeable? Thanks again!
Manny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2005, 9:53 PM   #14

Manny I deff tell teh difference from mustek and aiptek. and I would also like a neweer one but too many simularities out there
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2005, 10:59 PM   #15

The Ispan DDV-910 video is superior to the Mustek DV9300 video. Both are rated VGA @ 30 fps, but the best I've ever gotten on the DV9300 is 24 fps. Both would be a noticable improvement over the DV4500(5000) or DV5300SE with VGA @ 10 fps.
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote