Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Nov 12, 2005, 5:31 PM   #1

hello, i´ve found the mustek dv5600 on musteks homepage. is here anybody of you who has this camera? how good is the video quality (better than aipteks MPVR?) can you post a video sample ? or is here anybody who has a mustek dv9300 which should have the same video quality as the dv5600 and can post a video sample here? here´s a link to the camera : http://www.mustek.com.tw/html/prod_camra/dv5600.html what do you think on this camera and is it maybe better than aipteks MPVR? thanks for everything

sorry for my bad english, i´m from germany[img]images/emoticons/icon_lol.gif[/img]
skateralex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 12, 2005, 6:16 PM   #2

Welcome. the aiptek mpvr will never be as goos as the musteks video, the mustek playing on a big screen Mustek wins hands down. sound mustek is louder

battery life on an aa system mustek, lithium, lens etc simular
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2005, 3:53 AM   #3

yes,but i have some sample videos of the mustek dv5500 and they were so bad and the sample videos of the aiptek dv5700 and dv6800 were much better (maybe because the mustek just has 10 fps at 640*480) . the aiptek dv6800 screen size is 2.4" and musteks 2.5", thats not much more. what i like on musteks dv5600, the have a 3 megapixel CCD
Old Nov 13, 2005, 4:49 AM   #4

ccd lens have advantages and dis advatages over cmos. 10fps to the naked eye, may not be seen but can be choppy. the aiptek mvpr (6800)640 x 480 Pixels (VGA) up to 30 fps 320 x 240 Pixels (QVGA) up to 30 fps

you did not mention as well as the 5700 640 x 480 Pixels (VGA) up to 30 fps
320 x 240 Pixels (QVGA) up to 30 fps

If you post the camera you must back up your saying. so all can understand why the aiptek, vs, the mustek which you like , etc
Old Nov 13, 2005, 6:22 AM   #5

fishycomics wrote:
Quote:
Welcome. the aiptek mpvr will never be as goos as the musteks video, the mustek playing on a big screen Mustek wins hands down. sound mustek is louder

battery life on an aa system mustek, lithium, lens etc simular
why do you think mustek videos are better than the aiptek videos? i´ve never seen a video of a mustek camera that is better than any video of the aiptek dv6800

here´s a video of the aiptek dv6800 at highest resolution: http://www.youtube.com/?v=nDm3CkDqYV4 what do you think about it?
Old Nov 13, 2005, 6:38 AM   #6

I say that for the reason of:

I own a few musteks, the mustek dv3000 will be the ultimate example when viewed on a 42 inch tv lcd it is pixalated, you see the squares like a jigsaw puzzle.

now when you go to the mustek 3500 and 4500 you do not see the pixalsat all, I will not lie you may notice just a tab, if you study hard.

the aiptek mpvr (6800) viewed on a 42 inch shows pixalation, have you tested out in viewing? you'll notice that difference when you burn it on a dvd and play back. I own and owned the IS-Dv the dv5300 and the mpvr and they show more over the mustek.

And as I was just finishing up on the homeshopping network. have you noticed that the camera is a webcam? I must really look into this, I am loading up the video it may take an hours time I have to transfer to the mpvr then to youtube.

I preferre my mustek over the aiptek when burning to a dvd. anything small will look great.
Old Nov 13, 2005, 10:45 AM   #7

and which camera has the best video quality on the computer? (because i will not look the videos on my tv)
Old Nov 13, 2005, 11:01 AM   #8

that is the decision you must make.
Old Nov 14, 2005, 9:31 AM   #9

is there anybody who owns this camera and who can post a sample video here? thanks
Old Nov 14, 2005, 10:06 AM   #10

It is hard when a lot of Mustek owners had their site and ran for cover. they do not know how to redirrect to steves site so lets hope that odhacer who owns the 9300 may be a good example it is in the upload center as well as the 4500 (5000 series they are mostly the same vids