Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Dec 12, 2005, 6:26 AM   #11

Oh heave boo Welcome aboard we haveubducted you right in here. I totally agree with you on the Mpvr. I d find some vid/aud problem but I do not have a problem at all as i add songs over the title, I do not have low light problems as I know These hybrids are Pc camcorders and not home movie camcorders. but Yes you'll open up the Low lux and get grain big time enough said on that I use mine to display the tv shows lol.

The creative Excellent view on it, that Vid sample we'll get it in the upload center for all. i do have to say does it have stabilization? and there was a switch in lighting very, very lil notice on it. and the color, tints, flesh tone is the word was absolute perfection. I may look into this and see if it is for me. but I know I will be very happy geting a new camcorder for home use if the digital pics go up from 1 meg to 3 meg soon.

again thank you for posting and the vid super delight
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2005, 6:48 AM   #12

Well fishy I ordered the mprv last nite along with two 1 gb cards. I really hope my camera doesn't have a problem with the video/audio syn. I don't mind recording on the highest quality all the time. I planned on filming christmas morning with it. I got my son a 50cc quad for christmas and I want to be able to show everyone on my big screen tv his reaction when he gets it. I'm going to play around with mine when it comes and if I have a problem it's going right back. another thing I realized is if the battery only lasts an hour whats the use of using it as a pmp when I movie lasts an 1hr 45min? you said there is no way if the battery goes dead to get to the last spot your were at in the movie? I take it there is no ff/rew when watching something recorded off the tv/dvd? I know I only paid 150.00 for thing so I'm not expecting the world LOL! Thanks fishy!!! you the man!!!
Excel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2005, 7:56 AM   #13

200 plus usc and a 4 ccd lens wow. a lil steap for me thats why it takes excellent vids/aud

excell yes some member came foward and have aud/vidsynch need to research. it is mentioned on the site and can be fixed in editing . everythingcannot bedone yet in the hybrid. but Mustek is a better camera over Aiptek. i do not see it being a problem with my model I'll play around again as i do not film myselfyipping yapping away lol if you feel you wanna cancel your order its your decision. but research is the key here

it is not a 2000.00 hd camcorder it is a personal computer camcorder for streamlin vids to the internet all these hybrids. neveryelling. oneday they will fix it. I have some vids up in the upload center I alwayssay go see them and i get a rsponse I only have dial up. sorry for sounding upset or miss understandings.

Old Dec 12, 2005, 8:15 AM   #14

Alright even though I am getting off topic due to excell but it is quite alright. the mpvr does film perfect in my cases I have done a 20 count

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"I wait a good three seconds after I hit record, then i start i am in synch. I did the same for my Is-dv i wait a few extra secs b4 and after. why. allow camera to catch up.
Old Dec 12, 2005, 8:42 AM   #15

Don't get me wrong but, the MPVR is a pretty good cam for the price that it's offered at. I just needed something that would record pretty good video.
o0heavyb0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2005, 9:22 AM   #16

not an issue here

I love my mpvr

I love my Is-Dv

I love my Aiptek dv5300

I love my mustek dv4500

I love my mustek dv3500

I love my mustek dv3000

They are great Lil hybrids, I preferre a camcorder with 25x optical zoom, and a mini dv anda sd slot forvid and still Lol
Old Dec 12, 2005, 11:13 PM   #17

fishycomics wrote:
Quote:
not an issue here

I love my mpvr

I love my Is-Dv

I love my Aiptek dv5300

I love my mustek dv4500

I love my mustek dv3500

I love my mustek dv3000

They are great Lil hybrids, I preferre a camcorder with 25x optical zoom, and a mini dv anda sd slot forvid and still Lol

Fishy, you couldn't possibly be happily married to only one woman, huh? <g>

SMW
stevenwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2005, 2:23 PM   #18

Thanks Alvin and OheavyBo, that your replies was what I was looking for.

Hey Alvin, where did u buy the creative divi cam?

OheavyBo, can u actually record video outside at night with the creative?

I think i'm definitely buying this one....

Thanks.
hcantu84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2005, 2:27 PM   #19

By the way, the video u upload OheavyBo, I can't see it.......I don't know why......I guess I am missing some codec or something that the player doesn't want to download.

How can I see it?
hcantu84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2005, 2:42 PM   #20

oOheavebOo or anyone els who ons the creative, can you post a video in which you´ve filme a person which is 3 meters away from you? because many videos look good when the filmed person is very near to the cam. Thanks!
skateralex is offline   Reply With Quote