Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Dec 5, 2005, 4:36 PM   #21

Fishy,

Good luck with this. I hit every WalMart and Best Buy that I could, and they were no where to be found. I ended up ordering from BatterySpace, but I got the last pair there too (for now, but I'd check back).

http://www.batteryspace.com/index.as...amp;ProdID=145

There are some available on Ebay though....

Incidentally, WalMart (in Dallas anway) has a Samsonite hard shell case that fits the MPVR perfectly, and for just $4.88. It's looks like it was custom made for the unit, and has a belt loop on the back. When you unzip it, it folds out but cannot fall from the case since its secured by an SD card holder. I love it.

Happy Holidays,
MPVRr
MPVRr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2005, 5:18 PM   #22

alright show a pic of that case.

I have an Estore for 8 shipped but 1200mah hmm I seen 1600-1800I am thinking if I want a 1200 should be 1100 in the camera or 900 I forgot lol

wal-mart will not see me a storm is in this week Lol so maybe if it is not bad and I see that pici can get one too like that 98.00 sale for target'(sale over )
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2005, 8:01 AM   #23

I charged the 3.6v battery and it seems to have worked fine. I left the camera on, intermittently recording video to a 512 SD card, for 2 hours. The battery ran out at the 2 hour mark, of which 1 hour was actual video recording time. The LCD screen was on the whole 2 hours. The brand of the battery is "Just Wireless" and it says it fits Nokia 6300/6500/ 8200/8300/8800. So, anyway, it worked this time just fine. I don't know if it may have a long term bad effect on the camera or some safety issues, but it doesn't appear to so far.
bobbybooda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2005, 12:35 PM   #24

Yes seen that battery on its website bestbuy . I was going to stop thee but my luck, they would either be sold out , not in stocke etc lol,

Going higher in voltage will damage you camera....

Going lower vdc will only run thecamera out of power faster

850 mah will work 1600 mah will work its the other voltage that will kill it ma voltage

450 ma at 2v is the charge and that is 2 hours plus 3 1/2 to charge the 850 mah battery.

its a guessing game lol
Old Dec 7, 2005, 3:40 PM   #25

I just finished a review that anyone in here could have done I am going to credit you guys in the review here is the topic

http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...mp;forum_id=92

I got mine at 8.00 and works like a charm see if that is the same battery?