Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Nov 20, 2005, 6:11 AM   #1

Is the dvm 110 the same as digilife m1?
This are the links where i found this camera
http://www.tecnoglobe.it/italian/store/comersus_viewItem~idProduct~178.asp http://www.cosedalmondo.com/shop/scheda.asp?id=116
but i didn't find any comparison with the digilife names.

p.s. sorry for my english

[devnull] is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 20, 2005, 7:52 AM   #2

that is like you said a take off . if it is less then the price of the digilife or aiptek with a remote grab it i do not understand the languange
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2005, 11:21 PM   #3

Welcome [devnull],

The first link didn't work for me, but the camera on the second one definitely is a Digilife DDV-M1.

Are you going to get one?

Don't worry about your english. This is an international discussion site, and we're interested in information rather than grammar and spelling. And your english is almost flawless anyway.
sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2005, 8:55 AM   #4

Dev..We always welcome our new members, and I just totally forgot about you. i do mess up from time to time.

The proper way to say english is Ingrish Lol there is a site that does just that and you can get a laugh out of it. we Like Sg..stated are all for one. Imagine me going to your Homeland I would be silient . once i spoke I would be the tourest lol

There are so many take offs. I only trust the one's I hear from others. but I may rather try it out myself. too many buttons to push . one seperate one for the mp3 another for the vid/voice /still. and others. I guess if I lean on it the wrong way I may get the wrong feature concider that, for a comment.

sgspirit wrote:
Quote:
Welcome [devnull],

The first link didn't work for me, but the camera on the second one definitely is a Digilife DDV-M1.

Don't worry about your english. This is an international discussion site, and we're interested in information rather than grammar and spelling. And your english is almost flawless anyway.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2005, 1:02 PM   #5

Quote:
sgspirit wrote:
Quote:
Welcome [devnull],

Don't worry about your english. This is an international discussion site, and we're interested in information rather than grammar and spelling. And your english is almost flawless anyway
Yes, sorry for the first link.. maybe you can see the camera going on http://www.technoglobe.co.uk/, it's under the "Foto-Audio-Video-MP3" category.
yes, I'm going to get one. I'm interested on Digilife-V1 and Digilife-M1 because of the Video IN function.. but here in Italy I'm not able to find one. With ebay I'm afraid of taxes or import duties. These are the only 2 shops where I found the ddv-m1 (if it's an m1 )
I wrote them to know if it's the same as the Digilife or if there's difference on hardware or software.. but I still didn't receive any mail from them.
I'll wait other 2 or 3 days and I'll choose what to do!

[devnull] is offline   Reply With Quote