Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Nov 21, 2005, 10:59 PM   #1

I've tried copy and pasteing my downloaded clips to the mpvr. But had no luck, I tried all three conversion settings, and they do show up on pc E drive. But they wont show up on camera playback menu ? any ideas ?
Stumbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 21, 2005, 11:22 PM   #2

Stumbler wrote:
Quote:
I've tried copy and pasteing my downloaded clips to the mpvr. But had no luck, I tried all three conversion settings, and they do show up on pc E drive. But they wont show up on camera playback menu ? any ideas ?
Please break it down to step by step:

1. you have a vid from the Pc it is a clip made from Windows movie file, or a clip from something else? correct?

1. You play the clip on the pc , it works. the camera (mpvr) for me is drive k L for example the K may be the external, the L internal

that understood yours is the E drive for the camera when hooked up?

Your file should be in mydoc/mpvr files (example)

go to the Arc converter software, and open it up, follow these simple guide lines

http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...mp;forum_id=92

the link was on page 3 a lot of members only look at page 1 lol

Click select and chose to where the output should go I chose mydoc/mpvr. let the settings be the way they are , left alone. when finished it should be named by the software clip0001 DO NOT have clip0001 in the camera or it will not function it may overwrite or conflict so name it exactly as you see it CLIP0001 to CLIP 0100 do not use regula characters.

now plug camera up open screen. wait for the files to open and open the file of the camera, and drag the clip0100 in. shut down or unplug and try to playback

Remember you may get an error if you are loading a wmf file direct. see my link for the video demo. hope I cleared this up as it is a duplicated topic again from another source

and Welcome to the forum Stumbler , let me kno if it helped out.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2005, 11:55 PM   #3

Sorry about the duplicated topic, don't know how I missed it. Probably stumbled through
it. I'm trying it right now, I must have deleted the 100media folder, as I couldnt find it earlier. Anyway I was putting the files in the dcim folder, but no sub-folder was present.
I reformatted the card and got the folder back I,ll see what this batch looks like.
Old Nov 22, 2005, 12:37 AM   #4

Thanks fishycomics, It works great now.
Old Nov 22, 2005, 7:54 AM   #5

Stumbler takes time to learn, and this is a simple system, imagine learning the Ulead software . glad to help out. sorry bout saying duplicated topic but the answers always can be found by looking pass pagee one at times Lol
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote