Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Nov 22, 2005, 3:31 PM   #1

As Early as it seems I thought I jump the gun like all deptartment sotres and places and start to wish All the very first happy holiday season.

May you start your wish list early and hope you get that special gift for your loved one, or yourself, like me myself lol. Hope the combo cameras come out early and on sale for all.

To start off the season Here is a video of my house lol wish it was becuase Please check the video out it is of an unknown camcorder source but it is a show that cannot be beat. If you have a video that can top this Please post it up.

happy holidays!

video click video
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 22, 2005, 4:26 PM   #2

Yeah I saw that yesterday when it was doing the blog rounds, it's hilarious. A friend and I were arguing over if it's a real house or a miniature. I think it's a real house, but if it is, that guy is crazy... or has a tireless sense of humour.
Caelum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2005, 4:42 PM   #3

In order to be in synch it must have been a model or a kit so if we research I bet we'll find one out there.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote