Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Nov 24, 2005, 2:19 PM   #1

http://www.youtube.com/?v=TKoiXdzlDSA

caught the last 30 secs was not fast enough but at 5mp est time thanks to Oldhacer reminding me to wake up this mourning . here is the last few secs enjouy the laughs
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 24, 2005, 4:45 PM   #2

You watch a lot of shopping channels, don't you? (just kidding). Which camera is that, it looks familiar?
Caelum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2005, 5:07 PM   #3

I am MOD FISHY nah just I tune to the electronic sections time after time. You may find yourself surfing and you see a great deal , and just can't pass it by , I can now pass them bye.

Oldhacer made me watch it I am taping the 5pm show and will advertise it as a video later.

I like the idea its a ccd lens but I'll wait till muste hits the market with their 12m one

Caelum wrote:
Quote:
You watch a lot of shopping channels, don't you? (just kidding). Which camera is that, it looks familiar?

Old Nov 24, 2005, 5:57 PM   #4

If the specification of a CCD 5MP sensor is correct, then its a clone of the Digilife DDV-1000 or the Ispan DDV-920!

If the spec is wrong and it has a CMOS 5MP sensor, its a Digilife DDV-M1 or Ispan DDV-910.:-)
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2005, 7:33 PM   #5

45 minute show Oldhacer... and I got it on tape 21 minutes remaining on the offer. I will awaite digilife. The person talks a good walk, says it can edit and crop. records any tv but never says it is an imput av in, What he does say "We are throwing in these extras while the camera comes with extras". the ac adaptor recharges the battery while it is in the camera. very neat looking camera but i will pass

stay tuned later. for those who want to watch the video. tey talk aboutt he camera and all of a sudden you are viewing another item and then they talk a good walk, the host even gets up andwalks right in front and pass the cameraman lol
Old Nov 24, 2005, 7:33 PM   #6

45 minute show Oldhacer... and I got it on tape 21 minutes remaining on the offer. I will awaite digilife. The person talks a good walk, says it can edit and crop. records any tv but never says it is an imput av in, What he does say "We are throwing in these extras while the camera comes with extras". the ac adaptor recharges the battery while it is in the camera. very neat looking camera but i will pass

stay tuned later. for those who want to watch the video. tey talk aboutt he camera and all of a sudden you are viewing another item and then they talk a good walk, the host even gets up andwalks right in front and pass the cameraman lol
Old Nov 24, 2005, 8:48 PM   #7

I am breaking he show down to Six segments 1- minutes long you chose which ones to watch

here is 1 of 6

here is2 of 6

here is3 of 6

I think this will be plenty of video for you to decide on
Old Nov 24, 2005, 8:59 PM   #8

Did he screw up anything besides walking in front of the cameraman? Did he demonstrate the remote (didn't in the first show) or get the mp3 to work thru the TV? :lol:

One more airing at 10:00 PM EST.
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2005, 9:40 PM   #9

he was pritty good a lil fast talking knew the controls never gotto the mp3 but did show a lot of playback of video that may not have pertained to the camera and no portraits till later on thatalways never pertain to the camera the 11x17 stills. I believe the camera has 5 hours of record time on a 1 gig card and 800 shots. hmmmm smaller file size possably? otherwise not worth 300.00 but well worth 150.00

camera hasa great look , some great features, and a reverse way the vid and stil are located , instead of them being rec lef it is right side

mst of the controls are laid out and labeled , will have to examine this in person at rockafeller center but behind a glass container Lol.