Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jan 1, 2006, 4:09 PM   #31

sd card causes crashes

1 the camera has an internal storage

2 the camera has an external storage

and then the printer the printer should not come up unles you highlight it

wait for oldhacer to come online for the answer:
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1, 2006, 6:02 PM   #32

i dont have a sd card. i am only using the 32mb in built memory
robban98422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1, 2006, 8:59 PM   #33

robban98422 wrote:
Quote:
well i uploaded a video clip not su much but its a new year.

http://rapidshare.de/files/10218895/IMAG0028.ASF.html

**but i have a little problem with my camera mustek dv9300.
when i connect the camera to a computer i get two alternativs mass storage
and Direct print. when i press direct print the computer bein ti install the drives bla bla. and then the camera just frezze. hangs. and its freezing my computer to. untill i unplugg the camera. but i must pull the batteri out of the camera anyone know ??

For some reason, my computer can't findyour clip at Rapid Share.:sad:

A few questions first:

What operating system are you using? Did you install the software from the camera CD? When you connected the camera to the computer and turned the camera on, did you select Mass Storage or Direct Print (select Mass Storage if connected to a computer, Direct Print if connected directly to a printer)?

In Mass Storage mode, the DV9300 always creates two removable drives. The first is for internal memory and the second is for external memory, even if you don't have any.

My Lexmark printer software opens when the camera is connected, thinking you want to printpictures from the USB device. I just close the software. Maybe you have the same situation and can just close or cancel the direct print.

Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1, 2006, 9:12 PM   #34

thank you OldHacer

all credits to you.............................

as oldhacer sayz Mustek will recognise two drives

I never tried the printer . b/c i think I need to plug the usb diewctly to a usb printer

and the camera will not function correctly if you hit printer on the camera plugged to the pc
Old Jan 2, 2006, 1:26 PM   #35

Old hacer thx for your help. and i did just tried the link its work for me. haveu been useing Rapidshare before?

if not scroll down and select free then a another page come up u u will wait for 20 sec then u can download

ps: i think it's was a thread for homemade movies but cant find it. me and my friend was making when today in the snow. hehe.

http://rapidshare.de/files/10268747/WIH.wmv.html
robban98422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2006, 2:52 PM   #36

Hello,
First I must say "sorry for my English" :O because I'm from Poland... (East Europe) and my English is not good.

I need to buy digital camera, I think about Mustek DV9300.
I have few questions:

1. Zoom during recording - work or not ?

2. Time of recording. If 32MB internal memory is full Mustek has stopped record ? Or mayby record time = all memory (internal and SD/MMC). I mean max size of output file - 32MB or more.

3. Approximatelly time of life accupack (in minutes), only during recording movie, not still picture with/without flash.

4. I find information about Mustek DV4000. This unit has Nokia 8 series battery compatible. Can you tell me, Mustek DV9300 have the same battery or not ??

Thanks all for answers
Best regards
Dariusz Kiedrowski
[email protected]
Dariusz_from_Poland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2006, 5:19 PM   #37

1. Zoom during recording - work or not ? Works.

2. Time of recording. If 32MB internal memory is full Mustek has stopped record ? Or mayby record time = all memory (internal and SD/MMC). I mean max size of output file - 32MB or more. If you are recording to internal memory the camera will stop recording when internal memory is full. It will not automatically start recording on the SD card

3. Approximatelly time of life accupack (in minutes), only during recording movie, not still picture with/without flash. I will have to make a test. Longest video I've done so far is about 15 minutes.

4. I find information about Mustek DV4000. This unit has Nokia 8 series battery compatible. Can you tell me, Mustek DV9300 have the same battery or not ?? I do not know what battery the DV4000 used. The DV9300 comes with a NP-60 battery. This battery is also used in the DV5500 and DV5600 cameras.
Old Feb 9, 2006, 3:26 PM   #38

Hi folks!

I have a Mustek DV 3500 camcorder, I have to say that it performs pretty well, but there`s one thing that bothers me. The picture quality rapidly decreases when lighiting conditions are poor. It doesn`t have a flashlight, so taking pictures with little light is a nightmare. I see the DV 9300 has a flash. Could you tell me how does the pics taken with flash look like? Is there a significiant drop in quality compared to shots taken during daylight? I would be very grateful if you could post some photos taken using flash.
JimmyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2006, 3:35 PM   #39

http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...mp;forum_id=92

JimmyJoe Wlcome to the site, wait for Oldhacer or Pm hime if he has the time he'll post a shot for you, but did you look in the thread I posted? possably it is in there or not?

the mpvr has a strong flash. wa moe powerful then the 4500, not the 3500, b/c the 3500 never had a flash to begin with. they made the 4500 with the flash, and its just a flash lite this holds true for the 5300 aiptek too.

again wait for my buddy OldH... thanx mod Fishy
Old Feb 9, 2006, 5:27 PM   #40

JimmyJoe,

I'll have to look thru my files at at home to see if I can find any Mustek DV-9300 flash still pictures. I do remember I was not impressed with the maximum range of the flashand that getting too close would wash out the picture.

Without the flash, low light performance is only slightly better than the DV-3500.

Edit: Looks like I got rid ofall of the DV-9300 flash shots (must have been pretty bad!). Will try to take a few this weekend.