Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Nov 26, 2005, 12:01 PM   #1

That cam is sold out across the web....how much better is it than the Aiptek IS-DV? I have the DV-4500 and over all pleased w/ it.

Thanks!
khudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 26, 2005, 12:53 PM   #2

I believe when Oldhacer pops in , in the meantime go into the upload center look at his samples or past page one I love my MUSteks period. I do like my Aipteks I just ordered a 5300se and why not a 9300, b/c I hear a 12m is soon to be released stay tuned for that model and be paitient like Oldhacer and I?

with all the extras on he mustek it seams to be the better camera, if the 9300 is lithium battery source 2 hours max is the record time, if like the 5300 a model below which i preferre I may get 1 1/2 hours of batt life both are 1.2x 3 = 3.6vdc systems that is what is needed today t orun the extras. over a 2.4vdc and capacitorsnot used. less parts (a guess) all the sd cards say 3vdc on them hmmm?

hope that helps out some

Oldhacer all credits and comments are to be referred to him for the mustek dv9300

Mustek DV9300

Videos 640X480

The Train 1.04 MB 4 Sec 2.01 Mbps 23.6 fps

The Long Throw 3.8MB 18 Sec 2.91 Mbps 24.0 fps

Prepare For Group Photo Part 1 9.63 MB 45 Sec 1.90 Mbps 24.3 fps

Prepare For Group Photo Part 2 4.63 MB 22 Sec 1.99 Mbps 24.4 fps

Photos 9MP

The BBQ Chefs 1.58 MB

Photos 6MP

The Group Photo 1.34 MB

Uideo and photo files uploased to Rapiid Share . Click yellow links do download files.

Scroll down Rapid Share page and click FREE button.

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2005, 1:01 PM   #3

Thanks for the speedy response!! I spoke w/ you briefly on the old forum...How would you say the Mustek 9300 stacks up against the 2 Aipteks, MPVR and the IS-DV?
Old Nov 26, 2005, 1:19 PM   #4

read the review of the Aiptek it is up to you to decide?

I like the Aiptek mpvr for the fact it can record any avi sorce to the aiptek, if it is a dvd player vcr, tv cable even the pc. I cannot record a cablechannal if it is scrambled or coded I can with the Aiptek A plus!!!

I do not like the fact that I view my aiptek on a large screen and the resolution amy be a tab lower then the mustek. possablt I am used to my musteks.

I just ordered a 5300 and well 10fps may hurt me but my eyes will not tell the difference or will it? i will most likely not worry about it.

I had the IS-Dv and minus the An imput the camera is identical you just need to decide if you like the styling I likeed the aiptek Is-Dv but felt to plastic the mpvr has a better feel. I did not like the Is-Dv with the sd card on the bottom had some pixals on my vid etc again go past the 1st page and read.

hope some of my answers were helpful. I should have gone with the 9300 but will wait for the 12m to pop up. it is just another camera to my list if I do not like hmmm a chocie I need to decide on?
Old Nov 26, 2005, 1:22 PM   #5

Any idea on when the 12m comes out?
Old Nov 26, 2005, 1:55 PM   #6

soon after christmas , check the overseas out of the North American region.(mexico USA, canada)

http://www.mustek.com.tw/Taiwan/html...ra/CBD_DV.html
digilife v series
Old Nov 26, 2005, 2:07 PM   #7

hmmm..interesting...can you tell what the major differences will be? I tried to translate but specs couldn't be converted over..
Old Nov 26, 2005, 2:20 PM   #8

digilife m1 v1 v1000 look for tat camera they will be te same body and company te newest one will be ispan 920 or 960 read up on page 1 yo'll find it

http://ispan.com.tw/products.asp
Old Nov 26, 2005, 7:59 PM   #9

khudson wrote:
Quote:
That cam is sold out across the web....how much better is it than the Aiptek IS-DV? I have the DV-4500 and over all pleased w/ it.

Thanks!
Welcome to the forum!

Sorry, I own the DV9300 but have never tried out or owned the IS-DV. Did you look atthe stills and video clips for both in the Video and Still Upload Center topic?

The clips were a little disapointing. VGA frame rate never got above 24 fps.
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2005, 8:19 PM   #10

khudson wrote:
Quote:
hmmm..interesting...can you tell what the major differences will be? I tried to translate but specs couldn't be converted over..

Not sure why Fishycomics linked the Chinese version. Here's the English version:

http://www.mustek.com.tw/html/prod_camra/dv12m.html
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote