Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Dec 11, 2005, 8:19 AM   #1

Pg 3 of the 12-11 -12-17 circular in TARGET SEE SPOT.SAVE HAS THE aIPTEK IS-DV

sells online 159. plus, sells in store at regular price 129. -139 plus now on sale at 92.00 that is a 40.00 plus savings. I am happy to see them drop that price down. I may just go in and pick one up due to my older musteks battery door brreaking but I do not like a lithium rechargable but yes I already gota replacement battery for the mpvr now that will be three camera batts foreither one lol So I will go ,

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 11, 2005, 11:18 AM   #2

My weekly Target ad shows a Polaroid still camera :sad:
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2005, 11:40 AM   #3

now that the shoe is on the other foot, what do we suggest I lay out some cash and ship you one Oldhacer?

I say it is totally unfair to have the mpvr available for nearly 75-90% of the north america, for 98 and not the other 10-30%

and then do it all over again. you had the oppertunity if I am correct to gethe mpvr? yes? no?

target is a Non union label store a french outfit they can care less about the usa.

I am thinking if I should get one, I hesitate again Lol. its just a C note i had one and returned one its on tEbay for 110 buy it now hmmm almost full price after shiping

if you want one you let me know, I'll leave it under Rockafeller's tree at 53 and 6th ave NYC and you may pick it up ... I do not know when I am gonna run out to target if today mon or tue at work.

yes that is the poloroid they offered me as the mpvr was up,
Old Dec 11, 2005, 2:44 PM   #4

Two were left one is mine. and the np-60 battery mistakes paid off I gottwo for the camera and they are not going to be interchangable with the mpvr

got one at 92.00 it was a. find a spot within a minute, run in the store bypassing the main lines, grabbing the target gentleman by the hand, and waiting in the camera line 1 person at the register , and next online. 30 minutes of HAVIC. KAOS was it worth it Lol a replacement to my mustek 4500 battery door. I waited for the ebay one but was too high

velcro, on the 4500 and this wil be my collection to the aipteik MPVR, and the 5300, so I have 3 aipteks and 3 musteks. still going to get a camcorder later.

Old Dec 11, 2005, 6:38 PM   #5

Congrats on the addition to your hybrid collection

I think I'll pass on the IS-DV. My camera budget for the year is shot and I'm not a big fan of snow. :-)
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2005, 6:47 PM   #6

yep snow flake it was doing when got home. glad you are passing I reached my budget as well the mustek from the online store was a dud backordered at 89.00 so a few bucks moe and my two batteries from my mistake did the trick I liked the options mustek had byt 10fps Ouch
Old Dec 12, 2005, 11:17 AM   #7

http://www.youtube.com/?v=yyJrYnfwkGQ

about 100mb of video, I made it speed up 2x it is a car ride and the sun was realy shing above , o in the car the camera says i am gonna wear sunglasses, and you see it is dark shots. I'll load up this other vid where I am outside handing the dog his leash and it is clear

around 30 sec long all high res.

uploading http://www.youtube.com/?v=o--anSGWGBI

sorry pufile is hanging

Picture at high res

at histogram the camera has histogram , and the software I use used it to fix

as home shoppingnetwork would say i can read that sign it says no parking the orginal photo was 32xxx that is a bif file size lol

Old Dec 18, 2005, 8:01 AM   #8

now that the sale is off, they are offering a canon 520 for a good price.

but what is the best ever deal in target for the camera Lol isa 512 sd card and a mp3 player for 50 plus card can be had for 25.00 if lucky but inever heard of the brand so have fun.....