Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Dec 16, 2005, 10:34 AM   #1

I want to say hello to everyone and to say great job Fishy on this wonderful website. I searched endlessly for reviews and videos from hybrids but this site is by far the best I've seen.

I liked the quality of the MPVR and tried to get one in my area but no luck, - finally my wife had one shipped from Atlanta for me and I have enjoyed every bit of it. I found a SanDisk SD card at Wal-mart for 78 bucks! not bad for a 1 Gig in my area. - I was wondering, how much can you record on a 1 Gig in High Resolution mode with nothing added such as the Stabelizer or Night Mode.
MPVR911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 16, 2005, 10:57 AM   #2

48 minutes to an hours time thats it.

and you can film on a full battery.

Welcome and happy you have a positive feedback. research payed off and I say you are very Welcomed
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2005, 3:39 PM   #3

I too am enjoying the MPVR. I takes great pictures. Macro mode for closeups of people creates very sharp detail. The unit drives my big Pro Sony headphones loud during MP3 playback. It really is worth the price.

I am a field tech for Fedex so I travel everyday to repair computers at customer sites and Fedex stations.The MPVR isso nice and small that I can carry it around with me and take some pics and videos fo the different places I go.
Physick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2005, 2:03 AM   #4

I have a question regarding the mvpr. Is there a way to change the encoding from asf which is the default to another encoding to use with quicktime .¬*I am a mac user and somehow I cannot read the videao file because they are ASF formatted.¬*did you have any problem reading the video files . did you have to convert the video files are you pc or mac user , do you know of an decoder encoder from asf to other format for mac user ???thank you for any info¬*Mh
majestic0424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2005, 5:37 PM   #5

majestic0424 wrote:
Quote:
I have a question regarding the mvpr. Is there a way to change the encoding from asf which is the default to another encoding to use with quicktime .I am a mac user and somehow I cannot read the videao file because they are ASF formatted.did you have any problem reading the video files . did you have to convert the video files are you pc or mac user , do you know of an decoder encoder from asf to other format for mac user ???thank you for any infoMh

Googled Mac+.asf+converter and here's what I got:

NOTHING!:-)

JK! Here's the link: http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/B...f-to-mpeg.html

Not bad, but I like my WinXP River Past video editing software more, so user friendly. Not sure about the one in the link, but it does convert from .asf to any other format, AND it works with the Mac, so there ya go!
3FaCE is offline   Reply With Quote