Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jan 22, 2006, 11:45 AM   #11

Oh I'm sorry 4 the big pic... i dont resize it since i thought it more proper to bring the link of the img and post it in BB just like usual... I get that size of pic... and just that... it's not my fault if it's big...

i dont own this cam yet.i was going to bring my SD and ask the shopkeeperto record on it so i could have samples w/o spent any money to buy the hardware... but beforedoing it,i needto know if this thread is still active by any responds since i dont follow this thread from the 1st time, and i still new to this forum..

and last but not least, it considered absurd to ask a shopkeeper to do what we want if we dont spend any money for it just like what i didfor testing the hardware, custom in my country..

so i need to know if i need todo effortsfor this thread or not.. that's all...
Z3RO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2006, 12:44 PM   #12

not going to dig up the rules and regulations . it is posted try to keep the jpegs to a limit in size. thats all I am saying . no one wants to scroll left to right fora long p eriod
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2006, 3:12 AM   #13

i'm so sorry about the pic .........
i just want to know some video sample from Speed DX-5

pls upload it ..........
no_on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2006, 10:37 AM   #14

its not your fault at all just a pian to scroll the page side ways lol
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2006, 3:40 PM   #15

SPEED DX-5 and Z-Cyber Digi-X in the us any where or on any site
need camcorder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2006, 4:32 PM   #16

the i perris cam 34 has more features and has a hier sensor than the samsung it about only 150
need camcorder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2006, 12:18 PM   #17

Hello...

At last I've taken movie samples of DX-5...
u may DL them but u must havewinrar to unrar the files b4 u watch it. (Ive used extension trick so please rename them from "***.PART*.TXT" into "***.PART*.RAR")

and I'm sorry coz the vid only 2 seconds as this is the shortest movie ive recorded and the least bytes to upload..

The movie is recorded in High Quality setting ([email protected], XviD 1.8Mbps) and if its displayed incorrectly perhaps u need the latest XviD codec. DX-5 include it in its driver disc.

I have also many other samples, but the duration are too long and the bytes are way too much to upload.. did anybody know an AVI cutter that did not re-encode the movie? I need it to cut the movies I've taken w/ DX-5...

btw, my comment... I'm impressed very much w/ the vid though I didnt w/ the photo. The photo quality is just like an under-$100-priced digicams. I bring my vacant 128mb SD card and DX-5 recognize it and display 10:51 which showing u the time u may fill the card w/ the hi-quality setting. oh forgot to tell that DX-5 lack auto-focusing... or perhaps I dont find it??

since nobody ask for the photo quality, perhaps i dont need to upload it...
Old Jan 26, 2006, 12:19 PM   #18

This is the last part of the file... DL both of them and enjoy!
Old Jan 27, 2006, 2:54 AM   #19

very short clip, looks good

can you upload at least 30secs here http://rapidshare.de
reiluke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2006, 9:31 AM   #20

Hello and sorry for the short vid..

unfortunately the other samples are way too much to upload since they as large as 30 Megs... I still use dialup connection so it's way too long to upload and too much money to pay to those %&#$%! telecommunication server!!

if you refer me a name or a link to a freeware which does cut AVI w/o re-encoding, i'll upload my other samples..

and btw!! Z-Cyber Digi-X is not the only one alias of SPEED DX-5.. Genius G-Shot DV1110 is also another of it...

check this link http://www.geniusnet.com.tw/product/....asp?pdtno=642

and again another exact same design, same specification, same features, same bundles and of course... same vid quality!